- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
Nylon pattern-taking empress care pesticide crewel stitch fabric 20th century traditional costume 19th century cross reference fibers bobbin lace masks fashion SPECTRUM interlacing and intertwining Barbados Theater costume space transportation chemicals exhibition Alto Peru donor Costume idioms identifying fibers packing floral ornaments museums cotton angel reconstruction labeling blanket stitch personal narrative Qing Dynasty Planning heavy and awkward handling wool emotions 1950s legend Guatemala popular culture moving pest management crochet lace Preparing the public damage La Belle au bois dormant Soviet Epoch prints fashionable dress symbolism identification of lace opera collecting policy Angel Knitting