- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
danger collection sash textile weaves Tiziano Vecelli Facebook dress Alto Peru Barbados 1950s documentation Thailand tradition legend heavy and awkward handling lace boxes collar pattern-taking professional dress drama knitted garments protection textile techniques cotton print dress Royal Danish Collections space clothes Guidelines identifying fabrics Don Quichotte St Gall Planning Viscose sleeve Collections Trust UK Bibliography jacket labels Photographs reused clothes Accessories Lace accession Fleecemaking fabrics garment refugees Munich burn test Theater Hans Maler weaving tatting lace wool femininity knit mauvine Qing Dynasty knitted lace