- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Casse Noisette masks labeling Kensington Palace knitted garments Ribbons mercury heavy and awkward handling fabrics knitted lace Hmong boxes embroidery acid-free tag 20th century transportation Hemp marriage materials guidelines mask weaving Tizian stem stitch alpaca hair Weaving shoes exhibition theatre seamstress pesticide China fashionable dress donor Rosenborg Castle Giselle Nutcracker ombré roll stitch Pattern stockings knit Identification personal narrative courtship split stitch labels Cotton poison Twitter wool pants weave mannequin Qing Dynasty Manneken-Pis conservation moving lining ballet damage