- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Royal Collections Knitting 18th century arsenic weaving beliefs elasticity exhibition collecting policy wool color symbolism ombré roll stitch policy Huipil photos receipts Underwear 19th century dust pest management labels velvet checklist Cotton narrative purse Silk mask Queen Juliane Marie photography alpaca hair fibers 1970s Nutcracker Planning packing knit masks contagious residue textile technique Raymonda dwarf pattern-taking group identity The Tudor Child damage Rosenborg Castle tatting lace Giselle textile weaves deterioriation Australia 20th century bride José Miguel Carrera Canadian story embroidery stitches Soviet Epoch Tiziano Vecelli