- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Royal Museum of Mariemont machinery public lining pesticide Underwear drama Viscose wedding dress midget wool wearer silk uniform sewing techniques Tizian Planning paper long and short stitch self couching pattern-taking color symbolism purse heavy metals macramé photography Theater costume fibers Social masks folk dress The Tudor Child garment 1950s Sculptors insurance China date stripes Bodily Memory 20th century military uniforms Storing dress cuffs cap stockings Felting exhibition Charles V allergens ballet courtship health safety embroidery conservation velvet Accessories identifying fabrics Raschel elasticity