- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
fabrics diversity of backgrounds exhibition material contents museum knickers arsenic display case weaving needle lace materials refugees Resource construction professional dress Don Quichotte Alto Peru chemicals Rayon stitches Royal Museum of Mariemont Accessories policy skirt damage Lace wedding dress narrative Paco Rabanne stripes protection jacket darning stitch Useful silk Tiziano Vecelli Polyester tradition children health safety Facebook braiding technique cross-stitch Heavily altered items tunic surface satin stitch sprang dwarf Goretex pants care Pattern-taking embroidery 20th century knitted garments Mapuche outline stitch manufacture photographs