- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
apron selection criteria display case dangerous alpaca hair wedding dress interlacing and intertwining museums Theater costume bride transportation Munich stockings refugees interlinking reused clothes stored theatre donor dust exhibition Identification forming mechanical aids manufacture garment Lace Ramie QR code unpacking miser's purse indigenous peoples sailor suit museum St Gall Acid-free exhibition space pattern storage Marking embroidery stitches labels silk locally made clothes data record Planning self couching Nutcracker materials popular culture heavy metals Facebook prints Raschel documentation folk dress Mapuche marriage ombré roll stitch dwarf