- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
protest dress Viscose crewel stitch uniform Pattern Leather tradition Cendrillon indigenous peoples Costume idioms museum symbolism 20th century leavers The Tudor Child necklace Hans Maler chain-link mesh St Gall embroidery weaving knitted garments stitch unpacking Storing paper José Miguel Carrera Pintrest theatre stripes museums angel reconstruction 19th century manufacture traditional costume lace future considerations marking and labeling Coolmax Thailand Twitter materials wedding dress silk Barbados crucifix identification of lace mercury storage transport wearer pest management Ethics label details damage transportation Goretex Feathers