- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
Pattern-taking personal attitudes documentation mechanical aids collar interview packing Royal Gala video self couching reconstruction military uniforms museum poison mannequin collecting policy kings' garments China dictatorship Leather Costume idioms dwarf beliefs symbolism shoes fabrics Identification construction material space transportation embroidery nursing schools photography clothes Polyester stripes transporting Soviet Epoch crochet wool selection criteria heavy and awkward handling Shanghai stitches Theater costume Ribbons Hans Maler Leaves to Beads exhibition acid-free tag hospital future considerations emotions gown weaving cotton print dress festivals damage fibers insurance