- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
label courtship Mette Bagge Kiær exhibition Nylon health safety policies Gallen Museo Histórico Nacional Paco Rabanne policy Shanghai Donkey Man silk showcase textile techniques sailor suit narrative 18th century Reconstruction macramé Identification pattern addresses heavy metals Collections Trust UK textile fibers Raschel stripes locally made clothes personal memories masculine culture packing purse lining pattern-taking collection boxes photography details knit Brazilian Social chain-link mesh Stories machinery St Gallen dress storage area Thailand wool acid-free tag Le Lac des cygnes ombré roll stitch Flax reused clothes 1950s marriage split stitch Facebook