- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
Silk Flax beliefs Kensington Palace marking and labeling Ramie white cotton Coolmax fabrics Quick Response nursing schools heavy and awkward handling indigenous peoples gown media hospital Laos receipts Bibliography dangerous Roméo et Juliette Balmaceda Museo Histórico Nacional Reconstruction braiding technique Cotton stockings traditional outfit protection from evil deterioriation Ribbons stem stitch Raschel Photographs transportation interlinking outline stitch macramé emotions Underwear customs crochet lace dwarf date Rosenborg Castle dress showcase fashionable dress French knot Huipil health safety Chinese traditional Costume display case lace China pattern WildWorks reused clothes cotton Guidelines