- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
crucifix fashion leather sailor suit documentation contagious residue protest dress folk dress Reconstruction Chinese traditional Costume boxes photos Raymonda locally made clothes knit transporting Bibliography heavy and awkward handling Flannel policy theatre St Gallen stitches khila't Blogs split stitch marking and labeling Patterns display case Canadian dress Sculptors wool Useful addresses portrait transportation Heavily altered items Titian children damage opera Lady in White lace Le Lac des cygnes fabrics Code of Ethics for Museums Guatemala reproduction Costume idioms photography darning stitch contamination ribbon Useful collecting policy mauvine handling Donkey Man mannequins silk