- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
Sculptors shoes professional dress St Gall Underwear QR code Theater costume Felting date 1950s knickers pattern-taking public emotions Chile lining surface satin stitch dust WildWorks collecting policy crochet seamstress Royal Gala video data record conservation Chinese traditional Costume Mapuche cotton narrative storage Angel Preparing allergens buttonhole stitch damage Belgium Nutcracker 18th century cross reference Titian wearer military uniforms Bodily Memory construction Casse Noisette knitted garments materials dwarf embroidery space customs Guatemala photography Prince Frederik's coat tatting lace French knot cross stitch Rosenborg Castle uniform Royal Collections