- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
20th century children identification of lace long and short stitch La Belle au bois dormant construction transport Olympic Games needle lace data record manufacture lace 1970s Zuzu buttonhole stitch inspiration mannequins mechanical aids undergarments collecting policy Pattern embroidery apron mannequin Chinese traditional Costume accessories split stitch cotton print dress moving Quick Response The Tudor Child Social indigenous peoples materials pants stitches 18th century Raschel weaving Prince Frederik's coat traditional costume photography Pintrest conservation personal attitudes Viscose archives Patterns running stitch Rosenborg Castle bride stem stitch popular culture accessioning cotton interlacing and intertwining Terminology uniform lining Planning