- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
blanket stitch miser's purse dress outline stitch Queen Mary of Hungary tunic lining boxes khila't Printing on fabric cross-stitch Underwear Brazilian sprang cotton Marking collar collecting policy The Tudor Child dangerous marriage Le Lac des cygnes Guidelines Sculptors self couching symbolism Manneken-Pis interlacing and intertwining pest management Shanghai knitted garments hospital vacuum Queen Elizabeth II marking and labeling moving angel photographs Soviet Epoch exhibition darning stitch materials 1962 Tizian storage area public embroidery folk culture display case 19th century exhibition space portrait knit handling fatal garter contents fabrics Roméo et Juliette Thailand chemicals