- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
exhibition space machinery La Belle au bois dormant Costume idioms handling reconstruction outloans personal identity contagious residue bobbin lace Printing on fabric fabrics Guidelines damage ombré roll stitch exhibition Planning crewel stitch Felting danger Mantas locally made clothes Lady in White fashion guidelines Shaggy Bear accession wool 18th century textile techniques Soviet Epoch Useful Raymonda theatre Royal Gala video selection criteria Weaving collar diversity of backgrounds stitches Gallen Barbados bar code portrait Ribbons macramé gown embroidery Shanghai chain stitch popular culture reproduction SPECTRUM masks braiding technique femininity Cendrillon running stitch transportation Royal Museum of Mariemont