- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... or the cutting away of portions of the textile. The open spaces are reinforced and filled with embroidery or needle lace. Filet Lace (is in fact embroidery) Knotted loops worked in rows, ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... lace were reminiscent of Baroque needle lace. Until the turn of the century lace remained very much in fashion. At that time both, handmade lace and lace finished by machine were in great demand. ...
Flannel courtship embroidery stitches Shaggy Bear The Tudor Child photographs 20th century deterioriation display Ponchos necklace José Miguel Carrera exhibition lining personal identity mannequins tradition linen shoes QR code materials miser's purse 18th century pattern-taking Queen Mary of Hungary ballet reconstruction darning stitch buttonhole stitch drama blanket stitch Leather marking and labeling seamstress stitches knitted garments vintage fashion Hans Maler Theater costume damage Moulins media masks Tiziano Vecelli pattern embroidery Paco Rabanne macramé dust filet lace uniform Mantas theatre symbolism material hair exhibition space Prince Frederik's coat mechanical aids identification of lace