- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
outloans shoes Princess Margaret museum boxes photography fabrics lace Identification personal identity Sculptors popular culture Stories mannequin insurance stockings material Polyester Pattern-taking policy Lace weaving undergarments Paco Rabanne self couching courtship chain stitch Viscose database embroidery stitches textile weaves purse holes donor accessories dust Social Underwear Leather personal memories Blogs fibers patterns padding Brazilian Queen Elizabeth II heavy and awkward handling ombré roll stitch Comparative items Feathers Costume idioms blanket stitch Jute stripes Guidelines velvet pattern-taking Pintrest reconstruction drama