- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
transporting fashionable dress 1950s cotton drama tatting lace storage dangerous sprang pattern Don Quichotte Patterns labels sailor suit miser's purse femininity silk stitches poison Gallen Queen Mary of Hungary cross reference refugees Felting seamstress display case Paco Rabanne hair disaster planning identifying lace Raymonda 1970s museum Museo Histórico Nacional Knitting diversity of backgrounds undergarments damage Quick Response weaving mannequin skirt display Nutcracker legend idioms unpacking jacket Publications Donkey Man documentation chain-link mesh Jute photostats data record Pattern-taking leather Printing on fabric Mantas reconstruction