- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
kings' garments SPECTRUM silk allergens collar stripes Fleecemaking Sculptors collection China jacket paper Digital exhibition Feathers lead cotton print dress fashion WildWorks contamination labeling uniform storage area mauvine fibers database Hmong false weave fatal garter pattern-taking labels legend fabrics Le Lac des cygnes embroidery Bodily Memory stored public split stitch Cendrillon braiding technique selection criteria personal narrative burn test cross reference preventive conservation photography Ramie angel care reconstruction Padding Australia QR code popular culture femininity personal identity boxes crochet festivals