- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
fibers St Gallen Knitting Costume idioms museums danger stitch interlinking collar beliefs filet lace material Pattern collecting policy Guidelines personal identity Resource guidelines Prince Frederik exhibition accessories WildWorks Comparative items sleeve stem stitch Lace knit Raschel Social labels conservation split stitch Jute boxes Qing Dynasty copy selection criteria pattern-taking Hans Maler paper manufacture Bibliography wool transport Useful masks popular culture storage Facebook Nutcracker Shaggy Bear bobbin lace Queen Mary of Hungary lace legend Royal Danish Collections transportation Tiziano Vecelli reconstruction Silk