- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
dangerous display Preparing personal narrative nurse prints packing archival materials personal identity Flax display case Theater manufacture group identity fibers museums Guatemala wedding dress dress stored Nutcracker China protest dress Taoist jacket filet lace Terminology poison reproduction Raschel Tiziano Vecelli Knitting preventive conservation lining traditional costume Useful embroidery receipts leavers Mapuche leather false weave deterioriation guidelines surface satin stitch Felting boxes WildWorks Mantas disaster planning 20th century fatal garter exhibition miser's purse material The Tudor Child professional dress bar code silk policies ballet