- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
sprang Reconstruction split stitch gown cross reference seamstress chemicals darning stitch cross stitch velvet garment Terminology textile weaves false weave Titian Leaves to Beads Le Lac des cygnes deterioriation Royal Danish Collections dwarf mannequin Resource Queen Mary of Hungary diversity of backgrounds chemical lace group identity Busts and mannequins festivals Mantas Belgium photographs knickers museums 1950s traditional costume contagious residue Preparing the public Comparative items textile technique Price tags needle lace accession pattern khila't Printing on fabric Angel identifying fabrics personal identity Identification Mette Bagge Kiær pattern-taking Stories white cotton paper Taoist jacket Royal Gala video Polyester stripes masculine culture self couching