- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
pants WildWorks stitch ribbon Publications children shuttle Royal Collections embroidery collecting policy silk fatal garter lace collection public fabric Hemp interlacing and intertwining Queen Elizabeth II reconstruction self couching policies Giselle empress cuffs cap stockings moving sailor suit Swan Lake Zuzu boxes arsenic hospital cotton Fabrics transporting textile fibers Weaving labels Guatemala Marking stitches Moulins exhibition interview inspiration shoes archives knit customs weaving collecting costume Theater costume photography angel Paco Rabanne pattern-taking poison crewel stitch Felting