- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
prints festivals Munich Swan Lake collecting costume Flannel transporting Royal Danish Collections Raschel sailor suit forming exhibition 18th century collecting policy moving transportation white cotton Balmaceda Identification Silk 20th century wool cuffs cap stockings Planning midget Ethics 19th century Shanghai identifying stitches Barbados khila't Knitting long and short stitch cross-stitch stitch weave St Gallen Costume idioms crucifix Manneken-Pis Casse Noisette allergens vacuum burn test marking and labeling Mapuche Angel collective identity apron dress Patterns health safety policies theatre macramé feelings purse Reconstruction paper