- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
Manneken-Pis festivals Nylon wool chemical lace exhibition date Moulins linen José Miguel Carrera Royal Gala video fabrics Pintrest folk dress stripes Resource Terminology damage Digital media empress collar pattern-taking reconstruction dangerous lead Belgium sewing techniques Knitting interview knickers interlacing and intertwining Nutcracker sailor suit holes Kensington Palace Social Museo Histórico Nacional bar code identification of lace museum symbolism handling textile techniques photographs crewel stitch Ethics elasticity embroidery stitches Zuzu 1950s Sculptors photos packing checklist Accessories stitches lace clothes Publications