- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
Hmong media collar Underwear Nutcracker conservation Titian textile fibers Royal Danish Collections stripes personal memories customs 19th century Princess Margaret bride patterns crochet collecting policy popular culture care lace wool Printing on fabric Soviet Epoch 18th century mannequin Comparative items public personal attitudes boxes Shanghai arsenic gown Hans Maler reconstruction leavers Patterns indigenous peoples group identity Museo Histórico Nacional protection Belgium fashionable dress QR code construction Goretex pattern addresses labels Don Quichotte policy material shoes Casse Noisette professional dress fabrics Mapuche tunic nurse packing