- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
conservation policies professional dress ballet Feathers protection from evil silk Underwear 20th century theatre Comparative items Preparing exhibition kings' garments Silk Mantas folk culture fibers jacket photography Theater costume collar velvet St Gallen collecting policy stripes Goretex hair braiding technique cotton linen popular culture necklace Collections Trust UK future considerations sailor suit transporting insurance labeling Barbados miser's purse Preparing the public wool Rosenborg Castle material masks photographs cutwork and needlework Photographs interlacing and intertwining Useful construction space forming Prince Frederik's coat identifying lace macramé St Gall Queen Juliane Marie cotton print dress