- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
Raymonda Marking Flax stitches WildWorks storage area mechanical aids damage Royal Gala video contents cotton insurance exhibition space conservation identifying stitches Shanghai sash labeling gown 20th century exhibition storage Preparing the public Quick Response Costume idioms Underwear Balmaceda contagious residue ICOM mask Chinese traditional Costume stripes wool Acid-free warp fabrics legend La Belle au bois dormant Kensington Palace Nylon collecting policy disaster planning transportation Busts and mannequins display case accession SPECTRUM fibers silk bar code Twitter Royal Museum of Mariemont selection criteria Theater Ponchos embroidery Alto Peru pattern lace reconstruction