- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
reused clothes Barbados Storing photography stockings Identification photos leavers alpaca hair Royal Danish Collections protection from evil dwarf Giselle professional dress collar festivals blanket stitch Gallen khila't children kings' garments Price tags Accessories policies Paco Rabanne apron marriage arsenic addresses Alto Peru Zuzu identifying fibers hair macramé Pattern shuttle Nutcracker Underwear tunic outline stitch José Miguel Carrera accession number pattern-taking bobbin lace Kensington Palace collecting policy construction clothes Roméo et Juliette Ribbons symbolism gown checklist indigenous peoples details material pants identifying stitches self couching giraffe