- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
midget Royal Gala video danger customs Underwear cutwork and needlework embroidery crucifix leather protest dress ballet reconstruction Stories macramé identifying stitches crochet Zuzu jacket portrait Theater costume Ponchos Lady in White sleeve Qing Dynasty contents forming chemical lace preventive conservation labeling Gallen wearer Rayon indigenous peoples date Donkey Man Useful pattern wedding dress Chile Prince Frederik's coat pattern-taking Wool health safety Don Quichotte apron purse collection material Thailand patterns chain stitch Cendrillon necklace pants knickers mechanical aids Chinese traditional Costume wool exhibition fatal garter