- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
Feathers Tizian copy Casse Noisette identifying stitches crochet Gallen pesticide Shaggy Bear nursing schools lining Polyester mannequin wool Paco Rabanne lace exhibition space skirt pest management Nutcracker Don Quichotte SPECTRUM opera Identification 1950s dangerous pattern-taking prints drama transporting jacket popular culture Barbados Leaves to Beads inspiration 1970s labeling Hmong personal attitudes chemicals packing diversity of backgrounds surface satin stitch 20th century symbolism personal memories garment Underwear darning stitch Publications contamination long and short stitch dress Queen Mary of Hungary fashionable dress identifying lace archives pants Munich Accessories