- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
crewel stitch false weave Polyester bride Laos QR code labeling fabrics apron Leaves to Beads prints outloans inspiration St Gallen Raschel ombré roll stitch Casse Noisette Nutcracker wedding dress Huipil Photographs ICOM Useful knitted garments popular culture museum WildWorks fashionable dress indigenous peoples policies Resource leather Busts and mannequins 20th century Belgium labels braiding technique stripes donor wearer Raymonda khila't story Kensington Palace stitches collection sewing techniques dress opera boxes Mapuche necklace traditional outfit pattern-taking Preparing the public lead Silk label symbolism Acid-free