- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
Ponchos Mapuche Lace purse lace diversity of backgrounds burn test locally made clothes refugees Costume idioms fabrics Useful Padding personal identity Royal Danish Collections symbolism Flax cotton Le Lac des cygnes uniform Huipil Princess Margaret data record pattern-taking lining sash chemicals clothes Reconstruction silk exhibition bar code display case Raymonda material Silk Chinese traditional Costume chain stitch embroidery mannequins Laos long and short stitch reconstruction manufacture Belgium sailor suit Leaves to Beads Preparing Ramie Comparative items fiber dust fibers photography split stitch accession Donkey Man machinery shuttle Publications 20th century