- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
arsenic hospital Collections Trust UK paper donor filet lace popular culture Charles V Reconstruction cross reference sewing techniques collecting policy warp Swan Lake cuffs cap stockings fashion boxes Flannel buttonhole stitch lace uniform tradition Coolmax fatal garter Zuzu shuttle crochet Tiziano Vecelli preventive conservation apron Resource jacket portrait unpacking reconstruction Feathers digital knit personal memories photographs packing shoes details linen Prince Frederik's coat bride pattern 20th century Pintrest needle lace policies China Qing Dynasty construction Hmong Marking Queen Mary of Hungary empress copy