- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
color symbolism sailor suit courtship masculine culture shuttle shoes Chile collection Bibliography opera fashion deterioriation undergarments knitted lace Donkey Man traditional outfit mask contamination gown collecting policy story lining 1970s Sculptors heavy metals interlinking Theater Marking ribbon Viscose Theater costume crochet lace pattern-taking photography Angel photographs moving Weaving storage cutwork and needlework labels health safety Royal Danish Collections Rayon stripes Swan Lake Pattern Quick Response Guidelines labeling Useful masks chain stitch alpaca hair personal attitudes symbolism Ribbons Twitter pants Royal Collections