- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
Queen Elizabeth II drama Paco Rabanne receipts embroidery hospital bride symbolism cotton print dress stripes split stitch boxes database transport Printing on fabric storage area Feathers identifying lace Bibliography fibers conservation Moulins French knot Hmong Leaves to Beads weave identification of lace Wool collecting costume textile fibers folk dress masculine culture textile technique Belgium contents accession silk Laos crochet mercury cross stitch disaster planning Underwear skirt Olympic Games Flannel Kensington Palace popular culture Titian Cotton Manneken-Pis label dangerous Shanghai Donkey Man Bodily Memory The Tudor Child vintage fashion Prince Frederik collection