- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
accessories accession identification of lace cross reference knit padding vacuum pattern-taking Gallen copy Jute pants archival materials lace shoes contamination marriage 20th century Queen Juliane Marie diversity of backgrounds identifying fabrics data record elasticity Thailand femininity Planning giraffe Quick Response display boxes Costume idioms protest dress transport identifying stitches burn test Queen Elizabeth II indigenous peoples Rosenborg Castle Donkey Man nurse customs Swan Lake folk culture Olympic Games sailor suit marking and labeling dangerous textile techniques professional dress exhibition preventive conservation traditional outfit Ribbons stored stitches Le Lac des cygnes Cendrillon forming interlacing and intertwining Chinese traditional Costume