- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
St Gallen alpaca hair storage area Useful addresses mercury selection criteria acid-free tag labeling Acid-free symbolism Knitting photos materials checklist purse danger sprang Leaves to Beads Guidelines Royal Gala video Ribbons Useful tunic textile techniques Chinese traditional Costume cross reference Hans Maler wool stem stitch Cendrillon floral ornaments indigenous peoples labels silk color symbolism protection from evil collective identity padding Felting protest dress story personal attitudes Kensington Palace nurse space blanket stitch outline stitch undergarments reused clothes shoes fabric exhibition seamstress collar mauvine dust embroidery crucifix Resource courtship