- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
donor floral ornaments masculine culture Royal Museum of Mariemont dictatorship Twitter material tunic interlinking exhibition space reused clothes folk culture Comparative items tatting lace label arsenic Facebook Balmaceda festivals vintage fashion Accessories exhibition José Miguel Carrera padding theatre personal memories feelings identification of lace gown fiber dust Kensington Palace Thailand wool La Belle au bois dormant labels chain stitch inspiration 18th century Coolmax Feathers Heavily altered items long and short stitch policies miser's purse Patterns 19th century textile weaves storage mannequins textile fibers Storing pants prints crewel stitch photographs Code of Ethics for Museums Mantas transporting Pattern-taking photostats