- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
deterioriation pattern Price tags narrative Olympic Games Identification angel Queen Elizabeth II exhibition Sculptors fashion wool Terminology boxes acid-free tag pattern-taking The Tudor Child collecting policy risk knitted garments personal memories knitted lace Roméo et Juliette Hmong reconstruction Ramie 20th century Royal Danish Collections Hemp festivals Brazilian donor Taoist jacket Cendrillon folk culture collection Leaves to Beads lead cross reference showcase Leather personal narrative policies Coolmax materials identifying stitches Raymonda crochet opera needle lace dictatorship protest dress bride Acid-free material self couching purse Felting Nutcracker damage