- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
stockings collecting policy Polyester textile fibers crochet Publications diversity of backgrounds marking and labeling Viscose weave exhibition dwarf embroidery cotton print dress skirt Royal Gala video Stories contagious residue mannequins documentation Princess Margaret Cotton identifying lace white cotton storage personal attitudes Chile Blogs materials boxes dictatorship Price tags Pintrest Casse Noisette Storing damage photos Flannel fabric QR code warp copy photographs padding reconstruction silk Underwear disaster planning identification of lace theatre Huipil José Miguel Carrera Guatemala stitch feelings outloans lining 19th century Thailand nursing schools