- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
reconstruction masks velvet display patterns floral ornaments interview Giselle story Publications museum Barbados sprang mannequins indigenous peoples Royal Collections fashionable dress storage sailor suit Patterns care Paco Rabanne silk reproduction self couching Thailand Tiziano Vecelli Nylon collar Leather stored dress white cotton Identification selection criteria fibers policies Le Lac des cygnes Photographs Resource Social textile techniques Tizian crewel stitch paper fabric embroidery Rayon hair Queen Mary of Hungary wedding dress folk dress cotton print dress Marking skirt pattern-taking reused clothes pesticide Planning wool