- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
narrative lace Social Soviet Epoch handling Underwear guidelines Kensington Palace weaving The Tudor Child Ponchos transportation Charles V needle lace photos protest dress Terminology 20th century Tiziano Vecelli skirt QR code indigenous peoples ballet photographs interview Publications purse 19th century long and short stitch Leaves to Beads storage Alto Peru embroidery knickers locally made clothes stripes Quick Response crochet lace Photographs color symbolism showcase Shanghai bar code cutwork and needlework Raschel group identity mauvine darning stitch Mother Sally sailor suit customs display Pattern-taking Mantas media poison José Miguel Carrera Bodily Memory Huipil Royal Collections