- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
Code of Ethics for Museums Marking Prince Frederik's coat stitches Guidelines Digital sash Wool burn test interview Shaggy Bear festivals knit French knot Sculptors labeling protection contents wool ballet prints weaving seamstress outloans embroidery stitches Printing on fabric folk dress hair holes long and short stitch conservation Photographs Brazilian stripes bobbin lace 1970s Huipil Fabrics Weaving marriage moving ICOM sprang contamination split stitch interlacing and intertwining addresses exhibition damage reproduction Barbados Le Lac des cygnes protection from evil chain-link mesh Ponchos contagious residue identifying fabrics children mannequin Leather