- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
textile fibers packing dangerous collecting policy Nylon buttonhole stitch Guatemala Theater costume silk fashion Mapuche Prince Frederik fabrics outloans risk Stories Zuzu Manneken-Pis WildWorks story identifying fabrics patterns contamination storage wool crewel stitch Australia Queen Juliane Marie machinery Chile labels donor Storing tunic 18th century Pattern-taking Patterns color symbolism documentation protest dress theatre accessories exhibition Underwear knickers professional dress St Gall darning stitch identifying fibers Preparing the public moving Digital narrative identifying lace Useful accession media lace mannequins cross reference