- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
20th century Hans Maler Kongedragter crucifix Acid-free media lining idioms acid-free tag Museo Histórico Nacional skirt necklace 19th century narrative documentation Zuzu folk dress stripes Pattern fatal garter conservation miser's purse policy wool embroidery unpacking mannequins Costume idioms sash transporting kings' garments forming theatre opera Royal Gala video mercury white cotton guidelines Marking fibers seamstress Flax protection mechanical aids storage wedding dress Busts and mannequins indigenous peoples 1970s identifying fibers QR code cutwork and needlework care Reconstruction Angel Charles V feelings paper Queen Juliane Marie uniform