- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
prints fashion protest dress mercury Zuzu ballet accessories symbolism accessioning reconstruction chemical lace chain-link mesh Knitting fabric feelings textile techniques pattern split stitch Fabrics tatting lace Flax sewing techniques bobbin lace undergarments vacuum silk lace Brazilian buttonhole stitch Heavily altered items Twitter photography Acid-free Olympic Games pattern-taking date Quick Response traditional costume Don Quichotte Royal Gala video blanket stitch disaster planning protection fabrics khila't shoes Gallen pants cross stitch cross-stitch giraffe pest management nurse Pintrest Moulins construction knickers fiber dust Terminology Royal Museum of Mariemont