- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
surface satin stitch Cotton Huipil José Miguel Carrera jacket burn test Angel transportation copy dictatorship ombré roll stitch tatting lace identifying fabrics forming Tizian stitch 20th century pants outloans reconstruction theatre Qing Dynasty Moulins silk Princess Margaret knitted garments personal attitudes Barbados Paco Rabanne Collections Trust UK Viscose false weave lace Underwear exhibition popular culture outline stitch festivals alpaca hair space textile techniques weaving Queen Mary of Hungary Accessories wool textile weaves Guidelines collar pesticide photostats dress Leaves to Beads Knitting Preparing knickers Prince Frederik group identity ballet lining Chile