- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
professional dress Useful dress Hemp pesticide Laos Comparative items storage Gallen kings' garments St Gall indigenous peoples fashionable dress Royal Danish Collections disaster planning textile technique damage embroidery idioms collecting policy labels weaving Social Lace Pattern-taking photographs folk dress masks Padding crochet Paco Rabanne donor care Mette Bagge Kiær 20th century Alto Peru protection from evil stockings Sculptors conservation guidelines silk Collections Trust UK Underwear seamstress reconstruction velvet inspiration 18th century dangerous Angel opera museums chain stitch mercury Reconstruction archival materials Ribbons wool stem stitch