- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
knitted lace interlinking leather hospital construction public data record marriage Kongedragter self couching Huipil traditional outfit Thailand split stitch forming masks exhibition space Swan Lake labeling Titian sleeve ribbon Brazilian Nutcracker stem stitch stitch paper apron Knitting shoes Cendrillon crucifix Rayon Pattern theatre stripes packing material Flannel necklace silk arsenic storage Useful addresses emotions The Tudor Child masculine culture chain stitch photography personal identity drama Printing on fabric transportation Royal Museum of Mariemont Angel Preparing Mother Sally portrait blanket stitch Acid-free