- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
knitted garments storage area Brazilian Museo Histórico Nacional long and short stitch 20th century archives Acid-free arsenic exhibition reused clothes purse stockings Pintrest Don Quichotte forming Underwear Royal Collections burn test pest management Resource Olympic Games symbolism packing Theater Tiziano Vecelli Busts and mannequins legend allergens dictatorship José Miguel Carrera boxes masks collecting policy storage health safety mercury fabrics bar code Collections Trust UK traditional costume cross reference digital darning stitch crochet lace transport Blogs empress photostats Ethics apron Cendrillon tunic public refugees chemicals protection marking and labeling danger 18th century