- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Nutcracker Queen Juliane Marie children protection from evil seamstress stored khila't miser's purse cotton sleeve arsenic hair fabrics reconstruction display heavy and awkward handling patterns José Miguel Carrera beliefs boxes surface satin stitch Cotton braiding technique symbolism Qing Dynasty stripes Theater military uniforms Guatemala crewel stitch Terminology Identification Stories transportation floral ornaments Weaving silk collecting costume vacuum label lace exhibition bar code contamination mannequins interlinking empress Prince Frederik's coat leather shoes dress QR code Accessories pants ribbon Social 1962 Feathers public Nylon