- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Polyester Princess Margaret stockings Huipil pattern-taking courtship storage ICOM false weave Ribbons personal narrative seamstress Collections Trust UK shuttle packing gown Thailand cross-stitch legend Feathers knitted lace pattern checklist mercury knickers Felting mauvine accessories 18th century digital risk Ethics addresses angel vacuum nurse surface satin stitch media running stitch Busts and mannequins danger receipts military uniforms masculine culture Don Quichotte buttonhole stitch identifying fibers Pattern-taking pants boxes Silk Lady in White bride space silk cuffs cap stockings date interlinking color symbolism