- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
symbolism Raschel receipts popular culture pattern-taking indigenous peoples needle lace material Nutcracker personal narrative interlacing and intertwining media preventive conservation conservation shoes The Tudor Child inspiration pants Polyester transportation Goretex stitches Brazilian policies ballet miser's purse checklist Identification fabrics textile weaves Le Lac des cygnes accession number Underwear blanket stitch Pattern-taking skirt narrative Belgium labeling Tizian exhibition identifying stitches materials midget boxes José Miguel Carrera space Planning tatting lace fibers personal identity protest dress bobbin lace courtship Lace future considerations documentation Cotton chemicals pesticide