- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Mette Bagge Kiær Giselle crochet showcase Storing chemicals chemical lace personal attitudes contagious residue false weave Printing on fabric Titian collecting policy St Gallen Stories shoes personal memories Heavily altered items dust pattern-taking Viscose linen symbolism wool cotton textile weaves interlinking transport necklace stored holes Royal Danish Collections French knot vintage fashion moving arsenic archival materials sprang Ethics forming Ramie identifying fibers 20th century miser's purse QR code Mantas knit interlacing and intertwining beliefs details marriage storage boxes refugees documentation dangerous database conservation unpacking Flannel