- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
stored midget Silk tatting lace cotton print dress Qing Dynasty interlacing and intertwining collecting policy Prince Frederik's coat kings' garments Preparing white cotton patterns filet lace reused clothes collar emotions personal identity fiber dust French knot paper Publications cotton 1962 danger Huipil machinery chemical lace Chinese traditional Costume dust jacket Useful WildWorks Giselle Museo Histórico Nacional miser's purse 20th century boxes materials linen photos Preparing the public fabrics storage Flax exhibition Goretex darning stitch photography Ribbons pattern stitches buttonhole stitch running stitch indigenous peoples purse tunic theatre warp accessioning