- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
storage packing labels weaving traditional outfit seamstress showcase pants SPECTRUM Heavily altered items diversity of backgrounds Paco Rabanne sailor suit midget textile techniques Princess Margaret cross-stitch documentation boxes exhibition photographs stored 20th century courtship contents chemicals collective identity padding Fleecemaking pattern health safety collection Preparing public Useful false weave Lady in White transportation Tizian WildWorks opera macramé accession number silk Lace construction Laos traditional costume Museo Histórico Nacional Publications Chile exhibition space collecting costume Feathers professional dress QR code angel photography crewel stitch embroidery