- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
18th century reconstruction ICOM mannequins Queen Mary of Hungary Alto Peru ballet knickers receipts exhibition Belgium danger Bodily Memory Hans Maler textile techniques chain stitch folk dress material Preparing white cotton undergarments Tizian transportation lace velvet tradition midget conservation sailor suit Patterns collecting costume Collections Trust UK crochet forming Planning chain-link mesh Balmaceda display hospital Angel Underwear Royal Gala video ribbon Royal Danish Collections Laos diversity of backgrounds storage Marking materials holes silk stitch marriage Felting contagious residue paper chemicals public Mapuche Code of Ethics for Museums