- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Lace boxes drama Laos 19th century deterioriation storage exhibition Barbados interlinking digital health safety shuttle construction mauvine Acid-free weaving Photographs care Manneken-Pis color symbolism date Brazilian sleeve Blogs Canadian textile technique courtship Alto Peru textile techniques database silk 20th century fabrics Chile Soviet Epoch Royal Collections Pintrest miser's purse reconstruction lace fabric Identification Museo Histórico Nacional opera transport stitches professional dress cross stitch velvet cutwork and needlework WildWorks insurance dwarf darning stitch policy bobbin lace materials lining photos