- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Rosenborg Castle Feathers Useful addresses buttonhole stitch symbolism stitches stripes weave Identification patterns cuffs cap stockings Coolmax Lady in White collective identity textile techniques exhibition chain-link mesh military uniforms manufacture macramé Chile Felting photostats sailor suit story identifying stitches Tizian dictatorship Giselle unpacking knit tradition addresses fabrics feelings crucifix midget collecting costume Leaves to Beads QR code documentation receipts shuttle silk drama Preparing the public preventive conservation reconstruction wool cross reference shoes machinery chemical lace outloans weaving mauvine boxes pattern guidelines