- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
collecting policy bar code embroidery fabrics Queen Mary of Hungary exhibition Useful addresses The Tudor Child museums personal attitudes cuffs cap stockings Viscose knit Kongedragter personal narrative Queen Elizabeth II protection from evil 18th century Price tags health safety refugees public mask reconstruction Prince Frederik poison sprang festivals crewel stitch pattern-taking Printing on fabric Olympic Games Munich crochet textile techniques Moulins mercury garment textile fibers display Reconstruction chemical lace cross-stitch midget SPECTRUM Hmong weaving courtship Paco Rabanne Taoist jacket knickers professional dress Tiziano Vecelli Padding pest management Mette Bagge Kiær false weave lining wool