- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
giraffe fiber dust miser's purse angel false weave deterioriation drama Manneken-Pis Marking Mapuche self couching identification of lace Price tags cuffs cap stockings crucifix data record skirt Raymonda Viscose Busts and mannequins Code of Ethics for Museums fashionable dress Canadian vacuum Reconstruction photographs Munich pants garment policies silk archival materials Mantas Nylon Princess Margaret receipts accession popular culture health safety Tizian Acid-free Accessories kings' garments pattern-taking risk Felting stored ICOM bar code Feathers Facebook empress professional dress Guidelines outline stitch storage Fabrics narrative symbolism