- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
reproduction personal memories sprang folk dress group identity bar code contamination wearer data record Preparing the public Theater embroidery Taoist jacket arsenic Lady in White jacket dress archives deterioriation transporting symbolism legend mechanical aids festivals Collections Trust UK accession Olympic Games exhibition Patterns Qing Dynasty Ethics Accessories Polyester Underwear Paco Rabanne sailor suit archival materials Queen Juliane Marie personal identity Goretex weaving Swan Lake uniform heavy metals mannequin cross stitch Charles V preventive conservation stockings Flax Ribbons unpacking fabrics white cotton museums Jute alpaca hair dictatorship labels Moulins