- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
outloans Roméo et Juliette fabrics locally made clothes patterns exhibition collecting policy diversity of backgrounds 20th century Fleecemaking identifying stitches stored prints Quick Response festivals Useful policy dress angel forming Raymonda database Pattern showcase stockings Lady in White protection photography copy Le Lac des cygnes Titian group identity alpaca hair Code of Ethics for Museums knitted garments chain-link mesh Queen Elizabeth II Useful addresses identifying lace shoes display Royal Gala video Royal Museum of Mariemont Stories selection criteria Kensington Palace 1950s Gallen cuffs cap stockings Hmong display case Theater allergens Costume idioms checklist deterioriation interview white cotton leavers