- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
conservation reconstruction Mother Sally Storing policies unpacking Raymonda Hans Maler WildWorks media interlacing and intertwining storage Paco Rabanne Brazilian traditional costume Guidelines Ponchos 1970s Fleecemaking policy Shanghai silk Pintrest traditional outfit space 20th century fabrics Casse Noisette Don Quichotte 1950s transportation purse Theater digital idioms collection deterioriation midget 19th century Kongedragter mercury identifying stitches Cotton Alto Peru forming Museo Histórico Nacional Cendrillon indigenous peoples pattern-taking Roméo et Juliette personal memories wearer personal narrative color symbolism copy sash Fabrics St Gallen emotions Padding