- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Roméo et Juliette exhibition interlinking fibers moving contents 19th century heavy metals courtship mauvine femininity Casse Noisette miser's purse stripes opera mechanical aids dress contamination Terminology handling patterns weaving documentation holes seamstress Giselle Photographs boxes risk pattern Lace crewel stitch Wool Silk blanket stitch outloans refugees Social crucifix dust Jute textile technique locally made clothes Publications running stitch Viscose Royal Danish Collections accession Storing ribbon ICOM clothes vintage fashion beliefs mannequins long and short stitch database museum crochet accessioning