- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Pintrest Royal Museum of Mariemont crochet holes Price tags Theater costume long and short stitch shoes personal attitudes angel symbolism guidelines unpacking cross-stitch Laos silk media apron Coolmax 1970s cotton print dress weaving handling database Casse Noisette reconstruction wool acid-free tag material femininity seamstress photographs La Belle au bois dormant fabrics Guidelines cross reference Ethics mannequin lace Zuzu photostats Feathers feelings masks Mother Sally crewel stitch Cotton indigenous peoples wearer museum health safety skirt white cotton false weave warp digital Digital photos textile weaves Collections Trust UK