- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
marking and labeling museum lace Raschel group identity long and short stitch dust drama 20th century sewing techniques Donkey Man weaving Publications tradition showcase Nutcracker personal narrative Stories dress undergarments media skirt Casse Noisette Royal Collections collecting policy Rayon Bodily Memory children Hmong mannequin Shanghai Taoist jacket Wool bar code burn test disaster planning braiding technique fibers Manneken-Pis Facebook Underwear identification of lace Moulins Felting Social opera personal memories collection traditional outfit heavy metals Mette Bagge Kiær Twitter prints accessories split stitch exhibition space Chile collar Tiziano Vecelli Soviet Epoch