- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
legend opera sprang heavy metals masks split stitch nursing schools Olympic Games wedding dress Marking accession number dictatorship collective identity Publications Mapuche Ramie leavers Raschel reused clothes bobbin lace cotton Leather SPECTRUM Rosenborg Castle Twitter Donkey Man Weaving Australia Gallen Price tags Thailand unpacking photos Taoist jacket Preparing the public nurse stripes blanket stitch sailor suit transportation Zuzu 1950s white cotton chain stitch collar dress midget Royal Museum of Mariemont pattern-taking weaving Feathers Munich Underwear Costume idioms paper kings' garments moving crewel stitch tunic crochet