- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
embroidery alpaca hair cross stitch fibers Charles V hair idioms mask Don Quichotte Fabrics knit Royal Danish Collections museum split stitch weaving crucifix seamstress warp Soviet Epoch darning stitch blanket stitch tatting lace ribbon lining pattern-taking storage crochet QR code Ribbons Polyester Ethics femininity damage photography personal memories Facebook cotton skirt Huipil digital Mother Sally dress Identification machinery Padding courtship color symbolism identification of lace story Jute 20th century chain-link mesh Collections Trust UK labels 19th century interview exhibition space filet lace collar angel