- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
public identifying stitches pants Mantas Social story empress The Tudor Child photographs masks Knitting cutwork and needlework lace Rosenborg Castle machinery Costume idioms sash Bibliography mauvine Silk macramé vintage fashion Royal Gala video accessioning Identification Ramie Hans Maler insurance knit dress fatal garter chemical lace silk Ribbons knitted lace archival materials display case boxes diversity of backgrounds exhibition Nutcracker Tizian Busts and mannequins Queen Mary of Hungary Nylon collecting policy Museo Histórico Nacional Royal Danish Collections Weaving theatre Roméo et Juliette self couching Storing identifying fibers Photographs mechanical aids apron running stitch acid-free tag Preparing