- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
false weave collar museum needle lace documentation exhibition Planning future considerations folk dress dwarf interlacing and intertwining prints garment José Miguel Carrera deterioriation narrative lining machinery Ribbons Australia Theater costume lace collective identity Pintrest cutwork and needlework identifying fabrics Ethics diversity of backgrounds fiber dust warp fabrics Raymonda reused clothes photos 1962 shoes giraffe mannequins Olympic Games ballet indigenous peoples tatting lace identifying fibers Sculptors macramé Rosenborg Castle accession number fibers vintage fashion dangerous stripes reconstruction Useful necklace drama 20th century Flax children Price tags knit