- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Kongedragter packing lace linen mannequin display Rayon Reconstruction Jute pattern photostats Price tags photography giraffe Heavily altered items deterioriation display case masculine culture unpacking filet lace exhibition space chemical lace hospital hair St Gall fabrics pattern-taking Lace embroidery personal attitudes Paco Rabanne sailor suit story sleeve Cendrillon health safety date burn test Australia policy wool materials courtship Patterns weaving customs floral ornaments Feathers Tizian cotton print dress symbolism Ramie Printing on fabric Brazilian Busts and mannequins stored 19th century Collections Trust UK Titian damage