- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
embroidery wool mechanical aids collar weaving Felting angel empress Museo Histórico Nacional knit pants media Raymonda Marking identifying fabrics stitch Shaggy Bear children Quick Response photography Terminology Goretex indigenous peoples locally made clothes silk Angel Olympic Games shoes military uniforms sprang exhibition space leavers cotton running stitch fashion Guidelines personal attitudes Royal Gala video Facebook lace Ramie Prince Frederik's coat padding festivals needle lace linen Underwear Stories folk culture surface satin stitch Ethics boxes digital museum tradition outloans cotton print dress display fibers Raschel