- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
silk prints jacket Coolmax labeling Ponchos Guatemala Munich blanket stitch Marking Gallen miser's purse unpacking Qing Dynasty Twitter receipts Quick Response construction crochet protest dress 18th century crucifix seamstress needle lace symbolism vintage fashion interview Jute 19th century gown dress customs Pattern Ribbons archives holes fabric storage textile technique textile weaves Accessories accessioning mask chain-link mesh identification of lace filet lace exhibition Comparative items Preparing photography database photostats long and short stitch moving knitted garments Guidelines donor Busts and mannequins velvet photographs