- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Mantas transportation bar code labeling sash Manneken-Pis darning stitch 20th century public SPECTRUM Queen Juliane Marie 1950s feelings Useful transporting collar contagious residue mannequin insurance holes cross-stitch dust 19th century embroidery stitches future considerations care Preparing the public Giselle false weave Casse Noisette Nutcracker details Facebook macramé gown conservation data record clothes weaving heavy and awkward handling alpaca hair beliefs lining embroidery Jute material textile techniques military uniforms WildWorks Theater costume protection from evil exhibition Fleecemaking Flax braiding technique pants display case Felting inspiration mannequins