- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Le Lac des cygnes Bodily Memory wedding dress folk dress wearer cutwork and needlework Guatemala machinery giraffe Mantas personal narrative dangerous allergens 19th century Raymonda Casse Noisette Leather clothes knitted lace transporting chain-link mesh Photographs opera tatting lace materials pest management Sculptors copy Theater mercury identifying fabrics construction wool customs future considerations Blogs Facebook indigenous peoples nurse selection criteria Nylon photos moving details donor shoes danger braiding technique Accessories Tizian lining stripes museum QR code collecting costume marking and labeling ribbon purse dress courtship