- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Brazilian Swan Lake Bodily Memory data record media crewel stitch Useful identifying lace Royal Museum of Mariemont Theater insurance reused clothes wool arsenic textile technique policies legend stem stitch Tiziano Vecelli Royal Danish Collections embroidery nursing schools story Rosenborg Castle skirt Ramie Twitter Australia portrait cross-stitch uniform pattern-taking 20th century lead Princess Margaret Preparing exhibition space exhibition dress Pintrest silk identification of lace running stitch Flax WildWorks identifying fabrics Blogs tradition dictatorship stitches Raschel Jute selection criteria lace reconstruction mauvine interlinking Paco Rabanne Kongedragter Hans Maler