- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
policy machinery popular culture floral ornaments Roméo et Juliette textile fibers Moulins sash story Identification sailor suit museum textile weaves Useful addresses undergarments Price tags nursing schools Alto Peru Cotton reproduction French knot exhibition Leather purse Bibliography risk crewel stitch necklace 20th century construction traditional costume burn test vintage fashion darning stitch Facebook unpacking uniform elasticity lining reconstruction Ramie interview bobbin lace 19th century children velvet Chinese traditional Costume wool pesticide weaving database Raymonda Royal Collections patterns stripes display receipts Canadian angel shoes