- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Rosenborg Castle collecting costume pesticide St Gall prints masks bride date white cotton Australia Collections Trust UK lining storage exhibition padding Hemp reconstruction undergarments French knot self couching Silk SPECTRUM dangerous Ribbons collecting policy 1970s Fabrics Underwear contamination Queen Juliane Marie crewel stitch portrait Costume idioms symbolism identifying fibers ombré roll stitch fabric Kensington Palace Coolmax Munich Ethics buttonhole stitch Guidelines Tiziano Vecelli silk false weave labels mannequins shoes Donkey Man pattern-taking Ramie leavers inspiration China diversity of backgrounds shuttle linen Ponchos Photographs