- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
lace uniform cuffs cap stockings Le Lac des cygnes heavy metals collecting policy documentation dictatorship copy stitches fabrics Hmong Digital Royal Collections Facebook Rayon Useful addresses showcase Useful collar moving Nutcracker beliefs stem stitch storage boxes customs Theater identifying lace transportation fibers patterns protection from evil reconstruction weaving Comparative items database Mantas Costume idioms refugees future considerations sewing techniques Price tags Rosenborg Castle fatal garter Australia Charles V danger self couching Fleecemaking skirt Social Kensington Palace Ramie Bodily Memory floral ornaments knit 1962 bar code