- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
gown public inspiration silk surface satin stitch Leaves to Beads fashion exhibition Patterns traditional costume Goretex guidelines Chile Manneken-Pis diversity of backgrounds identifying fabrics uniform Twitter Prince Frederik's coat Busts and mannequins velvet fibers labels fiber dust Raymonda contamination Felting stockings Thailand arsenic drama knit future considerations packing embroidery Bibliography Hans Maler cotton print dress Coolmax Storing pattern exhibition space stitch crochet lace hair QR code The Tudor Child warp Pattern conservation transporting Resource stripes nurse garment Identification Olympic Games Munich tradition copy