- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
copy cross reference boxes knit textile technique Queen Juliane Marie weaving Accessories fibers SPECTRUM Lady in White tunic Flax Heavily altered items Guidelines crewel stitch 18th century Nylon Queen Mary of Hungary beliefs media Pattern museums burn test photos digital QR code Reconstruction Acid-free Donkey Man linen collective identity outline stitch textile fibers embroidery photography La Belle au bois dormant disaster planning braiding technique mask customs vacuum ballet future considerations Planning group identity Balmaceda protest dress Olympic Games narrative space heavy metals documentation arsenic false weave Bibliography Leather Silk ICOM transportation