- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
color symbolism undergarments Tizian children jacket Preparing the public Terminology display case collective identity traditional costume prints lace Polyester lining outloans José Miguel Carrera accession Munich Underwear Royal Danish Collections pattern-taking silk gown Costume idioms storage garment indigenous peoples risk mechanical aids wool courtship stitches weaving vacuum knit khila't 1970s Leaves to Beads exhibition Weaving stripes reconstruction apron seamstress sprang Accessories personal identity media collecting policy space archival materials folk dress machinery alpaca hair buttonhole stitch details knickers long and short stitch textile weaves Photographs