- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Comparative items Shaggy Bear purse Hemp database transport Preparing Pattern-taking 1962 reused clothes 19th century Storing Don Quichotte Price tags feelings group identity masks mercury color symbolism uniform labels policy ombré roll stitch collar Fabrics data record dangerous reconstruction Ribbons Casse Noisette Ponchos Paco Rabanne contents vintage fashion Theater costume Silk Padding pattern linen jacket dress Wool hair poison museum embroidery stripes display case shoes pattern-taking material Alto Peru exhibition fibers burn test lining Underwear surface satin stitch Thailand photography