- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Le Lac des cygnes Olympic Games cross reference embroidery transport Comparative items sewing techniques feelings transportation chemicals knit mechanical aids personal memories Royal Collections Giselle Moulins Mette Bagge Kiær collecting policy collective identity Publications Nylon dangerous accessories silk policies mannequins miser's purse forming Angel Soviet Epoch Viscose 1950s hair Identification SPECTRUM José Miguel Carrera velvet Costume idioms Useful Titian pattern-taking macramé Hmong Underwear lace fiber dust group identity label Paco Rabanne donor fabrics padding digital Qing Dynasty Marking vacuum labeling wool customs stored