- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Theater shoes Royal Museum of Mariemont Mantas Terminology group identity silk knitted garments Balmaceda Casse Noisette La Belle au bois dormant Flannel fatal garter buttonhole stitch crochet lace wool receipts Nutcracker 20th century Rosenborg Castle Weaving leather 1950s fibers professional dress Stories Feathers conservation Alto Peru French knot showcase textile weaves lace children crochet ombré roll stitch apron floral ornaments materials gown mannequin cotton print dress Canadian paper boxes accession purse pattern 18th century Quick Response Busts and mannequins exhibition Hans Maler digital femininity stitches weaving shuttle Charles V deterioriation