- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
braiding technique chemicals Donkey Man acid-free tag wedding dress Silk Laos jacket Weaving Soviet Epoch feelings collecting policy folk dress stitches pattern-taking fibers embroidery crewel stitch Cendrillon exhibition heavy metals photostats customs transporting undergarments collecting costume accessories Reconstruction Alto Peru 19th century courtship nurse pattern pants stitch chain stitch protest dress Facebook identifying lace digital textile technique idioms sash labels fabrics transportation data record lace Pattern Prince Frederik's coat Don Quichotte Useful addresses materials documentation storage area conservation Ethics Knitting fashionable dress mercury