- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
ballet drama pesticide protection from evil dress Knitting French knot Brazilian pattern guidelines traditional outfit Rosenborg Castle Charles V Prince Frederik shoes Underwear lace risk crewel stitch Theater Olympic Games allergens cotton print dress garment poison storage QR code Collections Trust UK materials Pintrest lead personal narrative packing stem stitch interlacing and intertwining Leaves to Beads 20th century mannequins photography weaving masks bobbin lace Taoist jacket Balmaceda display case museum policy danger photos narrative Guatemala photostats Storing filet lace Royal Danish Collections knitted lace Kensington Palace stockings Ponchos Photographs