- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
Patterns mauvine running stitch Royal Gala video pattern-taking velvet damage Zuzu Hans Maler accession outline stitch Giselle weaving details refugees stitches Chinese traditional Costume labels manufacture Theater Lady in White St Gall dress China symbolism photos Ethics mannequins Paco Rabanne mask masks exhibition lining collecting policy chain-link mesh database cross stitch lace public silk patterns danger documentation accessories sailor suit 19th century ombré roll stitch personal memories Identification archives Canadian idioms personal attitudes nursing schools crewel stitch museums Useful addresses Balmaceda transporting mannequin