- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
fibers Shaggy Bear Le Lac des cygnes museum portrait mannequins photographs fiber dust braiding technique locally made clothes femininity packing donor Knitting emotions interview silk Goretex Viscose white cotton protest dress empress Nutcracker sash lace stockings protection Roméo et Juliette heavy metals wearer Pattern museums identification of lace Kensington Palace stripes clothes Qing Dynasty interlacing and intertwining Mette Bagge Kiær tunic weaving WildWorks photos Blogs uniform symbolism garment folk dress Huipil archives cotton display case shuttle Hans Maler midget dictatorship Olympic Games nursing schools labels storage area