- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
Code of Ethics for Museums Knitting weave transportation Polyester purse photographs pattern-taking ballet Lady in White cotton pesticide 20th century clothes Chinese traditional Costume wool personal identity textile technique customs fabrics dwarf documentation bride care wedding dress long and short stitch dress heavy metals Identification warp beliefs weaving lining Rayon Chile gown Facebook collecting costume selection criteria stem stitch crochet fatal garter Nylon storage Munich Price tags Museo Histórico Nacional Flax bar code false weave reconstruction traditional costume lace elasticity fibers opera kings' garments exhibition Feathers contagious residue