- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
exhibition Guidelines space stitches dress Shanghai Charles V Publications protest dress Mother Sally transporting policy leather Canadian 20th century vintage fashion lead Twitter Lady in White indigenous peoples professional dress showcase Sculptors split stitch cross reference lace Royal Gala video label interview acid-free tag embroidery Zuzu contamination uniform disaster planning conservation Queen Juliane Marie photos Balmaceda danger heavy metals museum receipts knitted lace locally made clothes allergens stitch Weaving symbolism storage Viscose Princess Margaret cotton pesticide emotions textile technique cross-stitch tatting lace Marking Swan Lake