- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
La Belle au bois dormant Fleecemaking knit Tiziano Vecelli surface satin stitch storage Polyester Tizian empress boxes 19th century Donkey Man storage area fibers acid-free tag stripes Shanghai vacuum opera Belgium policy Acid-free identifying fibers mask Quick Response feelings refugees Preparing Flannel Prince Frederik Giselle fabrics Facebook skirt weave documentation collar Queen Juliane Marie cotton print dress exhibition traditional costume pesticide textile fibers 20th century collecting policy purse transporting white cotton Pattern Casse Noisette Digital transportation crochet lace Shaggy Bear personal narrative handling Royal Collections silk bride stockings