- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
Mantas Prince Frederik military uniforms leavers Underwear knitted lace idioms purse Balmaceda cotton pattern Paco Rabanne 20th century Tizian Guidelines weaving opera Royal Museum of Mariemont Mette Bagge Kiær stripes collar sprang tunic QR code Lady in White identification of lace femininity patterns padding Social knit narrative exhibition uniform dangerous database lace sleeve macramé Bibliography giraffe documentation stem stitch Polyester allergens pattern-taking refugees darning stitch Terminology cutwork and needlework Australia transporting archives warp reconstruction shoes legend Titian dictatorship Felting