- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... MACHINE MADE LACE The 19th century saw the development of machine lace which was capable of cleverly imitating handmade lace and thus undercutting its cost. Chemical lace (is in ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... of eastern Swiss chemical lace tells the story from the 19th century to the future. The exhibition enabled visitors to plunge into five centuries of workmanship 1500-1700 Needle and ...
personal attitudes Facebook digital masculine culture Mother Sally pants shuttle Ribbons labeling Polyester gown embroidery accession 19th century lining weaving reconstruction Hemp diversity of backgrounds construction darning stitch Leaves to Beads donor Le Lac des cygnes cross reference Raymonda interview fabric Underwear Rosenborg Castle date museum Pattern Hans Maler photography 20th century Blogs collection Princess Margaret documentation archives fibers Rayon Titian outline stitch clothes bobbin lace pattern-taking fabrics Weaving indigenous peoples knit Resource Donkey Man Accessories wool ballet exhibition embroidery stitches Fabrics