- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
identifying fibers WildWorks indigenous peoples sprang Fleecemaking knit addresses cross-stitch reused clothes Tizian Nutcracker photography Patterns Swan Lake materials cuffs cap stockings exhibition long and short stitch 20th century idioms warp stored sewing techniques floral ornaments accessioning stripes Moulins database Raschel military uniforms embroidery stitches Prince Frederik Australia Princess Margaret Raymonda collecting policy Alto Peru undergarments lace protest dress masculine culture Weaving emotions Belgium mauvine labeling 1970s Soviet Epoch ICOM buttonhole stitch knickers self couching filet lace inspiration dangerous reconstruction pattern-taking Hans Maler needle lace