- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
forming material packing transport Kongedragter cross reference crochet lace accession number Identification fibers pants Paco Rabanne reconstruction dangerous Twitter addresses purse stitches long and short stitch Lace femininity chain-link mesh Facebook mechanical aids documentation Bodily Memory shuttle Flax Cendrillon 19th century alpaca hair white cotton portrait boxes Nylon Mother Sally sash tradition details photographs transportation Royal Gala video materials fabrics Shaggy Bear Manneken-Pis Princess Margaret holes Hans Maler deterioriation exhibition hair transporting Gallen vintage fashion health safety Angel Pattern uniform damage