- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
protest dress Hemp skirt vintage fashion color symbolism 20th century exhibition space indigenous peoples Polyester Digital photostats feelings opera stem stitch weave drama conservation Cotton Tiziano Vecelli Lady in White Taoist jacket Stories boxes Flax Queen Elizabeth II popular culture uniform traditional outfit stitch Prince Frederik's coat khila't chain stitch Storing identification of lace children Identification split stitch Shaggy Bear weaving Costume idioms database miser's purse clothes Munich sash Padding apron fabric Manneken-Pis media Fabrics Blogs warp crucifix photography Laos addresses transportation construction cotton