- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Mother Sally Guatemala mannequins cross-stitch identification of lace José Miguel Carrera 19th century shuttle transporting refugees marriage crochet lace Paco Rabanne silk outloans Shanghai burn test opera WildWorks boxes Silk cross stitch Stories 20th century feelings Useful Comparative items bride vacuum Feathers collecting policy wearer QR code Bibliography construction Qing Dynasty self couching exhibition addresses braiding technique Acid-free bar code Planning sewing techniques Titian idioms embroidery transportation skirt sprang color symbolism deterioriation Leather 1962 Barbados Flannel moving Preparing Code of Ethics for Museums fashionable dress