- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Coolmax danger beliefs tradition Theater costume damage dwarf Munich Chinese traditional Costume shoes fibers Taoist jacket data record pattern-taking Paco Rabanne dust sprang public heavy metals materials Fleecemaking Weaving weaving wearer apron boxes Digital jacket chemical lace vintage fashion Price tags identifying lace courtship storage area Polyester accessories pants emotions disaster planning fabrics dress storage photostats Gallen exhibition guidelines knitted garments leavers stripes Donkey Man Planning pesticide hair story midget holes skirt Viscose Kensington Palace Fabrics