- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
pants leavers interview Identification knickers silk Kensington Palace dangerous femininity Cotton database knitted garments mechanical aids Polyester Publications indigenous peoples heavy and awkward handling acid-free tag Useful transportation Olympic Games label future considerations The Tudor Child Storing Mother Sally heavy metals personal identity Australia forming mauvine wearer outline stitch exhibition Reconstruction stitches Preparing cross reference emotions Theater packing photography fabrics color symbolism Le Lac des cygnes burn test accession number Guidelines opera lining drama knit outloans personal narrative linen Costume idioms construction cuffs cap stockings protection