- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Stories darning stitch gown media Mother Sally undergarments running stitch chemicals handling inspiration exhibition boxes Mapuche construction cotton lace sprang Gallen identifying fibers storage transportation pants feelings masculine culture Paco Rabanne kings' garments 1970s St Gallen weaving Lace collecting costume museum Storing stitches conservation Blogs collective identity archival materials Brazilian festivals heavy and awkward handling embroidery Jute Alto Peru khila't 20th century leather Quick Response identifying fabrics Hemp photography crewel stitch fiber dust burn test Prince Frederik seamstress group identity Fleecemaking packing Moulins