- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
cuffs cap stockings apron cross reference checklist acid-free tag long and short stitch boxes ballet necklace Underwear Roméo et Juliette Gallen archives conservation Zuzu damage sash moving indigenous peoples traditional costume pattern-taking details Feathers Raschel transportation textile weaves interview silk dangerous transport lace personal identity Ethics personal memories Museo Histórico Nacional padding Preparing material addresses floral ornaments collecting costume materials Donkey Man labeling fabric jacket gown photography Storing surface satin stitch Casse Noisette Taoist jacket receipts self couching Royal Gala video Comparative items identifying fabrics Blogs 20th century