- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Code of Ethics for Museums apron date damage protest dress Stories storage area weaving hospital pattern-taking indigenous peoples pattern empress Pattern-taking Brazilian vintage fashion Padding Shanghai ballet stripes Reconstruction packing professional dress textile techniques seamstress macramé collar exhibition materials identifying stitches boxes museums Alto Peru filet lace textile technique holes story La Belle au bois dormant marriage feelings manufacture Munich digital Giselle Prince Frederik stockings Huipil lining 20th century ombré roll stitch Fleecemaking 1970s Guatemala Blogs collective identity narrative Twitter Gallen cross reference construction