- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
locally made clothes stitches paper khila't braiding technique clothes collective identity skirt Raymonda seamstress stem stitch personal identity fashion stripes shuttle mannequin purse vacuum Zuzu Lady in White reconstruction museums indigenous peoples embroidery 20th century construction Queen Mary of Hungary Publications story personal memories Ethics selection criteria Queen Juliane Marie bride museum Patterns accessioning collar Raschel label white cotton chain-link mesh tradition Kensington Palace masks identifying stitches leather Princess Margaret Twitter Charles V surface satin stitch Mapuche Munich lining shoes pattern-taking storage Moulins Prince Frederik's coat arsenic