- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Shaggy Bear Alto Peru Marking weaving pest management diversity of backgrounds Pintrest giraffe WildWorks running stitch elasticity fashion reused clothes knitted lace allergens Angel archives apron stripes uniform mannequin silk lace museum inspiration reconstruction exhibition accessioning collar leather fabrics macramé Reconstruction stitches knit masculine culture danger Resource knitted garments symbolism crewel stitch storage 1950s Weaving mask Preparing nursing schools documentation Queen Juliane Marie heavy metals outline stitch Royal Collections surface satin stitch conservation Tiziano Vecelli Ribbons digital La Belle au bois dormant insurance personal memories