- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
fatal garter garment Casse Noisette Bodily Memory Kongedragter photography Canadian cutwork and needlework Brazilian labels Preparing the public shuttle reproduction Underwear personal narrative elasticity conservation knitted lace collecting policy transporting textile techniques giraffe sailor suit inspiration WildWorks textile technique fibers data record identifying fabrics Queen Elizabeth II emotions accession number leather portrait Publications manufacture Royal Museum of Mariemont split stitch accessioning Sculptors textile fibers checklist crochet poison traditional costume 19th century packing knickers embroidery stitches 20th century fabrics weave shoes crewel stitch Wool Royal Collections sleeve masks damage Bibliography