- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Accessories museum identification of lace Olympic Games fibers transportation Price tags knit lace Resource Facebook floral ornaments conservation stored clothes fabric moving bride Theater Twitter Raymonda accessioning midget allergens folk dress Royal Danish Collections 18th century Donkey Man interlacing and intertwining identifying fibers Marking emotions personal memories Goretex mercury pest management alpaca hair Polyester Queen Elizabeth II deterioriation copy dictatorship exhibition reproduction Swan Lake Ramie Viscose dwarf QR code traditional outfit stitches Charles V photostats Giselle Qing Dynasty macramé theatre Zuzu arsenic Hans Maler