- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
exhibition boxes Patterns Underwear space shoes sash needle lace Planning refugees risk pattern-taking gown collecting policy Coolmax Storing Prince Frederik popular culture Polyester Ramie patterns Preparing the public sleeve textile techniques Moulins SPECTRUM Nylon idioms Olympic Games 19th century forming leavers customs Mother Sally Social necklace mechanical aids sailor suit Ponchos Raymonda reconstruction Price tags protest dress identifying stitches lace velvet Feathers emotions China care wedding dress receipts silk fabric handling Swan Lake Facebook indigenous peoples elasticity materials