- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
acid-free tag Zuzu fatal garter self couching 20th century Mette Bagge Kiær tradition Hemp idioms deterioriation exhibition 18th century Soviet Epoch empress embroidery stitches popular culture moving Laos Princess Margaret Queen Elizabeth II pants fibers health safety St Gallen donor chain-link mesh indigenous peoples collar stitches running stitch Acid-free Stories stripes transportation paper buttonhole stitch reconstruction transport boxes Bibliography exhibition space Munich photography holes crewel stitch cotton print dress cotton Donkey Man interlacing and intertwining La Belle au bois dormant false weave dress Bodily Memory storage locally made clothes Cotton Casse Noisette public Royal Museum of Mariemont crucifix