- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
personal attitudes indigenous peoples collection Preparing the public exhibition pants ICOM outline stitch clothes personal memories tunic transportation allergens health safety leather lace media fashion Balmaceda Jute Accessories children WildWorks protection Nutcracker professional dress protest dress policies Queen Juliane Marie sleeve interlinking Hmong tatting lace 1970s ombré roll stitch exhibition space crochet mannequins Planning St Gallen heavy and awkward handling cuffs cap stockings sash mask construction forming Flax handling museums uniform Price tags Useful stripes Shaggy Bear inspiration Underwear personal identity Facebook label