- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
fabrics lining reconstruction unpacking pattern-taking Cendrillon details Nutcracker Code of Ethics for Museums conservation 19th century personal narrative Publications Price tags poison self couching pants long and short stitch collar Flannel nursing schools chain-link mesh Pintrest QR code Accessories handling lace Useful Bibliography José Miguel Carrera heavy and awkward handling Qing Dynasty Fabrics stitches inspiration wearer Resource children cross-stitch copy identifying stitches Padding China boxes apron Leather collecting policy courtship embroidery stitches transportation dwarf vacuum Printing on fabric collection interlinking color symbolism Mapuche mauvine data record exhibition