- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
museums selection criteria Preparing the public identification of lace Marking sprang storage area mannequin inspiration textile technique Felting disaster planning Olympic Games fibers label theatre stitch dress Ribbons Padding Ramie needle lace Printing on fabric knitted lace pattern-taking 20th century Thailand silk Roméo et Juliette policy Fabrics crochet lace Prince Frederik exhibition kings' garments fabrics stem stitch portrait labels machinery insurance story Cotton storage Lace transportation museum photography hospital reused clothes stripes Storing Kensington Palace bar code labeling construction giraffe symbolism personal attitudes conservation