- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
material crucifix Olympic Games tradition Polyester cotton Cendrillon Useful pattern-taking stripes marking and labeling Laos 19th century personal attitudes refugees angel dwarf cross-stitch boxes fashionable dress wool sprang collecting policy Tiziano Vecelli vintage fashion manufacture museum Felting Preparing the public Rayon Raschel Hemp machinery masculine culture 1962 donor Rosenborg Castle storage reconstruction 1970s Feathers Mother Sally popular culture Titian empress Lady in White addresses exhibition St Gall Don Quichotte The Tudor Child Terminology warp mauvine risk linen guidelines wedding dress date kings' garments