- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
Royal Museum of Mariemont cross-stitch children addresses Manneken-Pis storage storage area Giselle photostats reconstruction interlacing and intertwining white cotton manufacture Nylon Facebook Underwear stockings exhibition 1970s Terminology labels sewing techniques ICOM holes Thailand Ponchos textile weaves Taoist jacket Rosenborg Castle Australia tradition running stitch giraffe Guatemala textile fibers interlinking Balmaceda boxes Mette Bagge Kiær narrative Hmong Lady in White drama Moulins vacuum unpacking Pattern 20th century contents mask Useful addresses mannequins idioms policies Royal Gala video Qing Dynasty protest dress customs personal narrative stitches