- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
Theater costume uniform preventive conservation reconstruction receipts Australia Charles V embroidery wearer Raschel bobbin lace Terminology collecting costume exhibition floral ornaments indigenous peoples Storing Mapuche bride archival materials Printing on fabric sash Laos cotton print dress exhibition space Jute weaving policy legend stripes necklace conservation linen allergens Wool date Twitter disaster planning space Zuzu Mette Bagge Kiær silk Royal Collections 19th century data record Collections Trust UK lace database Don Quichotte mauvine 1950s material color symbolism Ramie beliefs prints false weave dwarf display La Belle au bois dormant