- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
Storing Pattern Leather Chile miser's purse Charles V details Publications China showcase Flax Photographs data record storage chemicals reconstruction cutwork and needlework weaving Titian patterns silk Facebook digital linen Cendrillon crucifix database Canadian materials masculine culture labels Hemp Qing Dynasty collecting policy group identity uniform bobbin lace Mapuche Zuzu bar code 20th century photostats stitches Ribbons display damage customs Costume idioms Nutcracker story cross stitch tatting lace Reconstruction Cotton sailor suit Acid-free personal narrative idioms selection criteria Gallen