- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
Cotton braiding technique dictatorship construction St Gallen Prince Frederik's coat white cotton protection sash risk color symbolism 19th century holes Rosenborg Castle dwarf allergens ribbon Weaving chemicals Sculptors pattern blanket stitch personal attitudes museum dress shoes archival materials Don Quichotte festivals fibers weaving photographs Marking linen elasticity Wool symbolism leather Preparing needle lace fashion garment self couching Royal Danish Collections crochet theatre floral ornaments boxes ballet surface satin stitch accession number Comparative items nursing schools 20th century Mette Bagge Kiær buttonhole stitch accessioning refugees acid-free tag contents