- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
heavy and awkward handling transportation chemical lace French knot courtship macramé midget construction buttonhole stitch pants José Miguel Carrera Cotton arsenic Hans Maler stripes Twitter Viscose collection Bodily Memory Ribbons Brazilian archives outloans fiber dust care manufacture vintage fashion Social Rayon 20th century drama fabrics Code of Ethics for Museums exhibition space storage showcase interlacing and intertwining exhibition health safety storage area surface satin stitch packing Acid-free indigenous peoples silk legend long and short stitch archival materials dress folk culture fashionable dress traditional costume Preparing the public interview personal attitudes contagious residue protest dress photos apron machinery