- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
Kensington Palace femininity Code of Ethics for Museums embroidery crucifix darning stitch false weave WildWorks fibers popular culture traditional outfit Underwear public Fabrics mechanical aids Useful construction Kongedragter Royal Danish Collections QR code sewing techniques identifying stitches museum silk paper Accessories interview Flannel fabrics hospital warp lace Printing on fabric cutwork and needlework label showcase knitted lace pants children jacket collecting policy Coolmax photography opera idioms crochet database hair padding mercury Roméo et Juliette selection criteria accessories Publications crewel stitch Australia transporting collar St Gallen digital