- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
purse Ramie Underwear identification of lace accession exhibition textile weaves khila't blanket stitch contamination care lining crochet lace Twitter fibers weaving Angel accession number silk Kongedragter Cotton Pattern-taking Museo Histórico Nacional media Accessories Nutcracker cross-stitch empress fabrics photography hair future considerations color symbolism embroidery Fleecemaking stem stitch 19th century padding knitted garments packing mechanical aids narrative stripes Thailand wool paper reused clothes floral ornaments ombré roll stitch documentation Balmaceda shuttle addresses pattern angel Hmong photos legend stored Reconstruction