- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
mauvine Hans Maler insurance moving QR code Guatemala Flannel knit color symbolism Kongedragter Goretex sewing techniques vintage fashion Tizian Theater costume embroidery Resource pants Lace La Belle au bois dormant Shaggy Bear mechanical aids Royal Gala video interlinking documentation apron giraffe alpaca hair outloans feelings boxes 20th century labeling poison packing José Miguel Carrera prints collecting policy textile techniques Rayon Sculptors 19th century Giselle skirt Padding long and short stitch shoes Australia checklist nurse Prince Frederik's coat pattern-taking idioms mannequin database fabrics bar code Preparing date selection criteria