- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
Underwear Royal Collections Jute alpaca hair opera mercury crochet Qing Dynasty accession number Shaggy Bear filet lace copy labels silk transporting packing materials skirt dust data record embroidery stitches Chile Barbados buttonhole stitch empress stitch Museo Histórico Nacional wearer transportation fabrics portrait Royal Danish Collections Princess Margaret textile techniques boxes 1970s cuffs cap stockings Terminology hospital deterioriation exhibition outloans stripes database textile fibers Casse Noisette Nutcracker Fleecemaking acid-free tag material midget future considerations Munich personal narrative lead pattern Sculptors knickers