- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
collecting policy ribbon Giselle silk tunic Casse Noisette Fleecemaking embroidery Rayon fashion Useful Acid-free weaving fabrics Patterns Paco Rabanne children Bibliography pattern-taking Mapuche midget wool details self couching knickers dress Balmaceda Blogs courtship storage needle lace exhibition fiber dust reused clothes Quick Response Terminology stored Storing Royal Gala video Digital femininity feelings unpacking traditional outfit hair collecting costume Kongedragter miser's purse shuttle transportation Soviet Epoch pants accessories crochet labeling Queen Juliane Marie La Belle au bois dormant cutwork and needlework mauvine 20th century