- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
pest management Busts and mannequins Soviet Epoch Museo Histórico Nacional Hemp macramé transportation Zuzu Felting policies 1962 Roméo et Juliette interview bar code protection unpacking cutwork and needlework Costume idioms Heavily altered items mannequins personal attitudes refugees stored garment 20th century Digital necklace construction bride embroidery stitches Silk selection criteria Mantas pattern-taking Pattern-taking Fleecemaking reconstruction Underwear Nutcracker Gallen leather Guatemala Pintrest professional dress khila't fatal garter cross-stitch drama Acid-free theatre personal memories Prince Frederik's coat festivals knit display case textile technique QR code Chinese traditional Costume color symbolism Planning