- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
padding pattern-taking machinery guidelines contents 1962 storage beliefs 20th century Balmaceda inspiration Guidelines burn test bobbin lace dress Laos braiding technique miser's purse Preparing the public contagious residue Patterns Padding photography Costume idioms color symbolism Don Quichotte prints legend ballet opera seamstress reproduction stripes Brazilian acid-free tag warp boxes velvet Mapuche mauvine Barbados Pintrest Raymonda cross-stitch Twitter reconstruction Charles V blanket stitch traditional costume chain-link mesh reused clothes purse China ribbon Underwear weave collecting policy interlacing and intertwining silk Museo Histórico Nacional