- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
guidelines story Polyester festivals pattern-taking miser's purse textile fibers Padding Balmaceda fabric wool stripes Coolmax conservation archives José Miguel Carrera copy Titian Storing Queen Juliane Marie embroidery sailor suit knickers Underwear mechanical aids textile techniques French knot macramé ICOM emotions Giselle Princess Margaret mannequin shoes chain-link mesh Chile museum Stories Cotton documentation inspiration receipts display case transportation Silk addresses crewel stitch Nutcracker Rosenborg Castle Guidelines construction mask Rayon Mother Sally reproduction fiber dust Ribbons weaving sash wearer