- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
exhibition embroidery stitches lead portrait collar purse long and short stitch idioms Photographs forming Flax Giselle Preparing Feathers hair Don Quichotte Bibliography Accessories interview knickers construction emotions accessioning Pintrest insurance Charles V crochet lace damage velvet Paco Rabanne accession number fibers vintage fashion Acid-free wool Soviet Epoch Preparing the public Manneken-Pis skirt Hemp burn test transportation acid-free tag stripes Queen Juliane Marie materials textile technique lace personal memories Terminology holes sash necklace lining Huipil St Gallen marking and labeling theatre silk display case