- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
stem stitch Goretex lace sailor suit popular culture Knitting Nutcracker danger portrait moving handling knit La Belle au bois dormant lining kings' garments photography Polyester Felting allergens mannequins interlacing and intertwining material Theater costume lead holes policies Useful cross stitch materials indigenous peoples unpacking Royal Museum of Mariemont collecting policy fibers Patterns shuttle pattern-taking Belgium refugees St Gallen transportation copy Royal Danish Collections Laos manufacture gown fatal garter Preparing the public receipts accessories personal attitudes accessioning ombré roll stitch Taoist jacket Fleecemaking date color symbolism blanket stitch future considerations Queen Elizabeth II