- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
Raymonda Heavily altered items beliefs padding exhibition mercury Nutcracker collection warp Price tags damage Jute mechanical aids details date Digital identifying stitches identification of lace transportation dress unpacking chemical lace lace 1970s fabrics display case lead pants storage group identity data record disaster planning cross reference contagious residue chemicals accessories conservation Reconstruction pesticide La Belle au bois dormant running stitch José Miguel Carrera construction Tiziano Vecelli space Gallen copy vintage fashion 20th century packing pattern-taking macramé popular culture Lady in White Felting Silk knickers stored braiding technique cotton