- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
personal narrative fatal garter Weaving 19th century Kensington Palace elasticity Underwear silk reconstruction La Belle au bois dormant pest management vacuum Preparing the public sleeve white cotton exhibition space cotton opera Pattern long and short stitch pants running stitch storage area mannequins fabrics Raschel mannequin weave Roméo et Juliette lining crewel stitch Titian femininity Stories Mantas Hmong marriage Kongedragter Queen Mary of Hungary display disaster planning nurse Rayon Guidelines symbolism Marking Ethics Soviet Epoch sprang Collections Trust UK nursing schools Moulins insurance documentation Shaggy Bear Sculptors color symbolism warp dress textile technique