- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
packing wool pattern-taking outline stitch conservation chemicals color symbolism contagious residue acid-free tag moving materials ICOM Twitter showcase filet lace split stitch weaving Lace mannequins Wool Ponchos construction Queen Juliane Marie Costume idioms dress stitches damage Code of Ethics for Museums crucifix necklace Royal Museum of Mariemont bobbin lace Patterns group identity refugees Underwear alpaca hair paper media clothes pants Angel health safety elasticity purse collar machinery knickers Comparative items reconstruction Accessories seamstress pattern warp long and short stitch gown Nutcracker prints silk sewing techniques