- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
necklace personal identity Nutcracker José Miguel Carrera Flax Ethics Thailand acid-free tag Stories stitches Silk dust knitted garments Queen Juliane Marie Goretex lining Patterns crochet lace group identity ombré roll stitch self couching WildWorks Social stockings fashion Guatemala transporting long and short stitch collar reconstruction traditional costume dress Mantas Quick Response Storing museum Belgium shoes emotions Pintrest display Tizian documentation Shanghai accession disaster planning Mother Sally Knitting Blogs Munich Fabrics Hemp exhibition data record transportation inspiration machinery China identifying lace SPECTRUM