- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
bar code nursing schools Royal Collections Comparative items reconstruction Flax danger Lace Tiziano Vecelli transporting diversity of backgrounds knitted lace mechanical aids disaster planning Giselle collecting policy embroidery midget archival materials Mapuche Tizian conservation crewel stitch Marking pattern-taking mercury customs Prince Frederik's coat angel wool sewing techniques tatting lace Titian feelings burn test deterioriation 19th century collar arsenic Planning checklist donor purse Fleecemaking Nylon transportation military uniforms exhibition labels Cotton 18th century selection criteria Viscose Alto Peru kings' garments identifying fabrics refugees buttonhole stitch French knot Pattern