- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
sewing techniques legend Reconstruction sleeve surface satin stitch Paco Rabanne Thailand Price tags festivals skirt Prince Frederik's coat contagious residue traditional outfit moving heavy metals documentation locally made clothes Raymonda reproduction indigenous peoples fabrics fibers cotton purse holes damage vacuum stripes Bibliography stem stitch military uniforms transportation reconstruction Quick Response Nylon José Miguel Carrera dwarf knitted lace Chile pants drama mauvine lace Planning copy folk culture storage Donkey Man interlinking Le Lac des cygnes beliefs Identification Goretex boxes hospital 18th century exhibition transport storage area identifying lace