- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
story silk heavy and awkward handling fabrics warp Raschel Patterns Collections Trust UK protection pattern skirt Mantas 1962 indigenous peoples jacket knit collar empress Viscose fabric tunic pattern-taking cross reference bar code guidelines Reconstruction knitted lace deterioriation digital sleeve pesticide chemicals Swan Lake photos textile weaves hair Ramie danger packing data record Donkey Man theatre symbolism Mother Sally construction traditional outfit clothes braiding technique Preparing Flax Chile health safety Nutcracker transportation Olympic Games damage cotton reconstruction idioms Storing