- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
pattern linen Laos Accessories bar code chain stitch guidelines museum surface satin stitch collecting costume Theater costume Patterns fabric public Shaggy Bear dust ribbon Social manufacture policy Goretex Le Lac des cygnes pants marking and labeling stockings packing Lady in White Comparative items photography stripes mercury Ponchos collection Acid-free Cendrillon preventive conservation textile techniques vacuum Roméo et Juliette collar La Belle au bois dormant sleeve silk crucifix macramé Pattern health safety reconstruction Royal Collections Storing Lace textile fibers boxes Underwear 1962 long and short stitch narrative personal narrative 20th century interlacing and intertwining