- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
1970s knit festivals Pattern textile technique military uniforms collecting costume locally made clothes long and short stitch Bodily Memory Museo Histórico Nacional material collar narrative database warp fabrics Polyester St Gall documentation reconstruction Reconstruction heavy and awkward handling 19th century Digital mask damage stockings stitches darning stitch Tiziano Vecelli Soviet Epoch Costume idioms dwarf giraffe Leather exhibition 20th century media hospital folk culture mannequin Patterns mercury symbolism knitted garments professional dress crochet lace health safety Royal Museum of Mariemont miser's purse angel pest management purse bride dictatorship wedding dress labels mannequins data record