- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
1950s buttonhole stitch 20th century Sculptors insurance crochet lace QR code fibers paper diversity of backgrounds allergens textile technique Cendrillon shuttle Nylon accessioning transport personal narrative theatre Wool Angel Pattern-taking boxes ombré roll stitch Paco Rabanne Theater costume Fabrics packing Lace collection reconstruction angel Mette Bagge Kiær pants Printing on fabric weave ICOM Queen Elizabeth II museum shoes La Belle au bois dormant identifying lace bobbin lace contamination personal identity interlinking embroidery Costume idioms archival materials white cotton archives museums self couching cross stitch ballet lining manufacture Don Quichotte alpaca hair gown