- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
floral ornaments accessories folk culture mercury 20th century Don Quichotte interview Price tags traditional costume damage knickers outloans database opera photostats Storing Qing Dynasty material Casse Noisette archives crucifix split stitch dust chain-link mesh stem stitch reconstruction contamination Blogs Nutcracker crochet Knitting arsenic Princess Margaret Feathers labels insurance silk exhibition St Gall purse collar 1970s contagious residue dictatorship knitted garments Taoist jacket nursing schools locally made clothes Royal Museum of Mariemont archival materials transport Guatemala stitches buttonhole stitch fashion 19th century embroidery future considerations pattern-taking chemicals