- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
insurance Chile legend purse Taoist jacket stockings Guidelines Giselle lace identifying stitches Price tags Cotton accession patterns mechanical aids Terminology display case courtship Heavily altered items stem stitch personal narrative tradition packing transport silk Identification details hair Planning space braiding technique Jute tatting lace Patterns textile fibers storage knickers Felting fashion pattern Ribbons Preparing the public Soviet Epoch vacuum Zuzu cross-stitch khila't Canadian masks forming unpacking padding opera labeling Manneken-Pis reconstruction Polyester Nylon museums exhibition