- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
accession cutwork and needlework folk dress display insurance boxes 19th century exhibition hospital La Belle au bois dormant knickers stitch dictatorship false weave contents vacuum Knitting Queen Juliane Marie fibers Padding Don Quichotte dress gown holes knit velvet fashion pest management undergarments Shanghai French knot weaving Soviet Epoch Guidelines textile techniques shoes pattern-taking personal narrative Lace labels mask embroidery stitches jacket Costume idioms Royal Collections hair photographs public prints running stitch legend Cendrillon indigenous peoples Zuzu accession number policy mannequins Polyester silk needle lace