- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
stockings traditional costume dwarf Underwear shoes Mantas damage filet lace Feathers transportation protection storage heavy metals blanket stitch chemical lace 18th century Hmong children knit Theater Social Nutcracker color symbolism warp fashionable dress necklace Queen Mary of Hungary fabrics pattern-taking Preparing the public Australia chemicals interview Roméo et Juliette pest management crewel stitch diversity of backgrounds drama Donkey Man textile technique ICOM Knitting identifying lace Padding personal memories silk tatting lace media ombré roll stitch dictatorship exhibition chain stitch material interlacing and intertwining collar photos collection Le Lac des cygnes identifying fabrics Charles V