- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
packing transportation Patterns buttonhole stitch storage kings' garments photostats risk Balmaceda surface satin stitch lead data record purse manufacture knit Pattern unpacking sewing techniques refugees Theater costume Huipil wool heavy and awkward handling storage area Digital identifying lace Feathers personal memories materials photographs protest dress stockings receipts Quick Response Social hospital prints outloans Felting running stitch marking and labeling padding José Miguel Carrera lace Publications hair drama clothes Underwear damage uniform collective identity exhibition space Knitting future considerations accession embroidery 19th century white cotton identifying fibers