- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
photos Blogs courtship Leaves to Beads policies long and short stitch symbolism femininity reconstruction Olympic Games museums children chemicals Jute Raymonda popular culture label showcase Tiziano Vecelli pattern Code of Ethics for Museums outloans silk textile fibers labels future considerations transporting personal memories ICOM darning stitch conservation Flax Acid-free Patterns Paco Rabanne Facebook photographs fashion care Kongedragter clothes heavy and awkward handling floral ornaments selection criteria personal narrative Hans Maler knit color symbolism Viscose angel drama Casse Noisette weaving Costume idioms Pattern stitches contamination José Miguel Carrera chain-link mesh Taoist jacket