- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
outloans poison popular culture Ramie Identification media checklist Flannel floral ornaments Weaving heavy and awkward handling alpaca hair lining boxes Social Coolmax interview undergarments dangerous gown Marking Prince Frederik's coat photographs receipts legend courtship moving silk identifying fabrics exhibition pattern-taking group identity stored storage area transporting dust Alto Peru shuttle ombré roll stitch Heavily altered items Knitting Preparing the public wearer filet lace handling tatting lace collective identity beliefs pants Munich Reconstruction Price tags opera inspiration Raymonda portrait fibers QR code cross reference dwarf