- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
identifying lace packing Museo Histórico Nacional wool nursing schools wedding dress insurance dwarf conservation Resource Costume idioms lace knit 20th century protest dress femininity color symbolism Social Royal Danish Collections Raymonda chemical lace Bibliography fibers Underwear Thailand Hans Maler Qing Dynasty exhibition WildWorks copy Silk Sculptors fiber dust opera pattern story labeling accessories blanket stitch stripes Nylon popular culture necklace weaving lead interview deterioriation sleeve holes unpacking Fleecemaking sash boxes storage Moulins storage area cuffs cap stockings Rayon Leather