- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
Useful addresses data record sewing techniques shoes 19th century materials tunic Kongedragter macramé ICOM pattern Nutcracker exhibition gown Flannel transportation China fabrics Royal Danish Collections Gallen popular culture Rayon accession number reconstruction Swan Lake pattern-taking Bibliography protection from evil Pintrest vacuum ribbon Blogs Identification fiber dust deterioriation nursing schools insurance apron policy Goretex photostats Taoist jacket tradition mannequin leavers braiding technique prints Lady in White Preparing necklace inspiration future considerations elasticity Queen Mary of Hungary Weaving dress 20th century Titian cross-stitch 18th century