- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
transportation Chinese traditional Costume Storing sleeve fatal garter ballet interlacing and intertwining textile technique Don Quichotte needle lace database linen Stories exhibition space pattern reconstruction Coolmax Quick Response display damage media tradition reused clothes hospital date khila't garment Princess Margaret Ribbons exhibition forming idioms Manneken-Pis cotton crucifix 19th century photos Comparative items poison Viscose interview packing customs Marking Canadian symbolism acid-free tag Nutcracker conservation Ramie Thailand Mother Sally accession preventive conservation Guidelines 20th century running stitch lining angel Rayon