- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
portrait contamination unpacking Theater costume Rosenborg Castle Publications color symbolism disaster planning material Coolmax Lace QR code Mantas museums cross reference space storage Social Chile photos Flannel Ramie diversity of backgrounds folk culture long and short stitch exhibition indigenous peoples packing necklace heavy metals idioms Viscose dust darning stitch traditional outfit Royal Collections customs Cendrillon ICOM sailor suit vacuum Queen Juliane Marie Zuzu Canadian pest management Tizian holes documentation Blogs knitted garments Queen Elizabeth II accession giraffe protest dress Munich storage area cutwork and needlework Busts and mannequins Theater Donkey Man