- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
Royal Collections heavy metals label locally made clothes hospital filet lace Pattern kings' garments traditional outfit pattern-taking Belgium accession pattern textile weaves folk culture Pintrest embroidery Tizian boxes khila't identifying fibers collar deterioriation transportation silk mannequins Weaving photostats reproduction running stitch Accessories acid-free tag heavy and awkward handling narrative marriage storage area burn test museum group identity darning stitch Underwear transport selection criteria Twitter Acid-free policy stitches stored Charles V interview Lady in White Ribbons Goretex chemicals Donkey Man construction fashionable dress mask 19th century conservation