- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... or the cutting away of portions of the textile. The open spaces are reinforced and filled with embroidery or needle lace. Filet Lace (is in fact embroidery) Knotted loops worked in rows, ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... lace were reminiscent of Baroque needle lace. Until the turn of the century lace remained very much in fashion. At that time both, handmade lace and lace finished by machine were in great demand. ...
chemicals Bodily Memory contamination giraffe pesticide exhibition Le Lac des cygnes Huipil addresses 1950s khila't Shaggy Bear tunic interlacing and intertwining shoes interlinking Wool leavers beliefs outline stitch Bibliography Knitting textile technique Quick Response photos collection Comparative items Qing Dynasty bar code Royal Museum of Mariemont collar fatal garter purse transporting 18th century Marking Patterns drama group identity Pintrest Nutcracker prints exhibition space pattern-taking identification of lace masks protection pants deterioriation darning stitch database identifying stitches Taoist jacket selection criteria Royal Danish Collections WildWorks stored Brazilian Lady in White portrait