- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... or the cutting away of portions of the textile. The open spaces are reinforced and filled with embroidery or needle lace. Filet Lace (is in fact embroidery) Knotted loops worked in rows, ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... lace were reminiscent of Baroque needle lace. Until the turn of the century lace remained very much in fashion. At that time both, handmade lace and lace finished by machine were in great demand. ...
tunic outline stitch weaving Guidelines Prince Frederik identifying stitches mercury empress angel photography Blogs Nutcracker transporting Canadian symbolism crochet lace documentation courtship cotton masculine culture ombré roll stitch 1970s future considerations silk vacuum 18th century Sculptors Identification diversity of backgrounds exhibition pattern-taking collar interlinking chemical lace interlacing and intertwining reconstruction Rayon Kensington Palace lead details crewel stitch personal narrative purse Jute Pattern idioms damage wool Alto Peru traditional outfit Olympic Games disaster planning folk dress legend sprang accession number forming identifying fabrics French knot Huipil