- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... or the cutting away of portions of the textile. The open spaces are reinforced and filled with embroidery or needle lace. Filet Lace (is in fact embroidery) Knotted loops worked in rows, ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... lace were reminiscent of Baroque needle lace. Until the turn of the century lace remained very much in fashion. At that time both, handmade lace and lace finished by machine were in great demand. ...
Zuzu materials bobbin lace blanket stitch Flannel Leaves to Beads storage chemicals lace 19th century protest dress Polyester tunic Social Belgium Taoist jacket Marking arsenic José Miguel Carrera stripes stockings diversity of backgrounds 18th century fabrics transport China Chinese traditional Costume Australia pest management dangerous Code of Ethics for Museums Wool legend embroidery Paco Rabanne Pattern-taking empress Photographs Kensington Palace dress apron heavy and awkward handling elasticity sprang documentation Coolmax photostats Silk midget Ribbons prints Rayon undergarments Preparing the public Museo Histórico Nacional Don Quichotte split stitch WildWorks 1950s Goretex