- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... or the cutting away of portions of the textile. The open spaces are reinforced and filled with embroidery or needle lace. Filet Lace (is in fact embroidery) Knotted loops worked in rows, ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... lace were reminiscent of Baroque needle lace. Until the turn of the century lace remained very much in fashion. At that time both, handmade lace and lace finished by machine were in great demand. ...
transportation photos opera stem stitch Sculptors China cross stitch exhibition space forming Hemp collecting costume buttonhole stitch dwarf embroidery 19th century Balmaceda Museo Histórico Nacional hair damage Pattern indigenous peoples Identification WildWorks kings' garments marriage alpaca hair addresses 20th century textile technique crewel stitch Preparing mannequins conservation accession Brazilian Feathers textile weaves storage Roméo et Juliette Leaves to Beads linen symbolism Chile warp feelings miser's purse Raymonda customs lining Twitter Preparing the public storage area unpacking policy purse stripes allergens pattern-taking Kongedragter display