- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
nurse knitted garments conservation reconstruction The Tudor Child packing cross-stitch prints materials folk dress details Olympic Games archives Barbados Don Quichotte collar Silk collecting policy Prince Frederik's coat Royal Danish Collections outline stitch Titian future considerations Charles V photography angel miser's purse reproduction embroidery St Gallen Twitter Belgium insurance label Useful moving empress chain stitch mannequins 18th century purse lace fiber dust Underwear Kongedragter boxes Ethics mannequin skirt silk storage Princess Margaret festivals transportation Heavily altered items jacket forming Rayon Ramie theatre