- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Manneken-Pis Swan Lake Twitter materials white cotton digital reconstruction narrative embroidery cotton print dress Royal Gala video Theater knit policies Rosenborg Castle Don Quichotte Quick Response Goretex Identification fabrics Useful addresses handling machinery WildWorks marriage Social dress Lady in White mechanical aids Resource split stitch mannequins addresses wedding dress Underwear future considerations José Miguel Carrera Prince Frederik chain stitch protection fabric chemicals Price tags packing 20th century military uniforms knitted lace stockings feelings Cotton holes Laos documentation embroidery stitches danger display ombré roll stitch silk story festivals