- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
crewel stitch Manneken-Pis Pintrest beliefs portrait showcase Preparing the public folk culture protest dress care handling knickers collecting costume fashion jacket Facebook Bodily Memory Preparing Weaving stitch selection criteria China marriage Sculptors identifying fibers machinery mauvine inspiration linen Identification Tizian prints Chile collecting policy Moulins embroidery pest management sprang labels 20th century Mapuche pants knitted lace Gallen Resource uniform interlacing and intertwining Nylon storage area transportation vintage fashion courtship database materials Comparative items St Gallen sleeve Shanghai policies Useful