- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
self couching Guatemala collecting policy Taoist jacket material cotton fiber dust undergarments José Miguel Carrera bar code dress packing filet lace display case 19th century silk Gallen linen photos receipts children portrait handling labeling shoes ICOM weaving Useful damage theatre Australia leather pattern Moulins date darning stitch 18th century heavy and awkward handling exhibition Kensington Palace reproduction 20th century health safety Lace labels long and short stitch holes alpaca hair Shanghai warp Qing Dynasty storage area storage public angel Mette Bagge Kiær professional dress showcase Collections Trust UK museums