- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
sleeve embroidery accessioning Swan Lake Gallen reused clothes arsenic stockings floral ornaments sewing techniques Jute accession number professional dress textile technique allergens Leather purse exhibition wearer burn test The Tudor Child color symbolism sailor suit Barbados Photographs wool Useful addresses Collections Trust UK collar diversity of backgrounds dress holes hospital Bodily Memory Munich macramé festivals 18th century Chinese traditional Costume accessories transporting photography unpacking embroidery stitches storage area reproduction symbolism Price tags Paco Rabanne insurance Manneken-Pis Tiziano Vecelli feelings forming darning stitch bride nursing schools protection Soviet Epoch fashionable dress