- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
construction Identification dress labeling handling fibers exhibition Comparative items Stories Rayon accessioning Qing Dynasty Marking Donkey Man Collections Trust UK mercury masks 1970s Raschel Flannel pants outloans shuttle Ponchos shoes wedding dress collecting costume photography elasticity Le Lac des cygnes festivals necklace Bibliography warp Giselle cotton Theater long and short stitch crochet lace documentation identification of lace reused clothes sash contagious residue Bodily Memory Balmaceda refugees Nutcracker dangerous transportation vacuum hair stockings Belgium reconstruction Brazilian lining Price tags Hmong kings' garments