- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
storage Leaves to Beads disaster planning weaving embroidery Feathers exhibition wool allergens paper Reconstruction labels fabrics needle lace Guidelines protest dress Nutcracker WildWorks Facebook undergarments crucifix Underwear embroidery stitches Price tags identifying lace wedding dress knickers machinery traditional outfit miser's purse professional dress selection criteria digital Bodily Memory textile fibers sash cross stitch Ramie gown photographs Raymonda museum marriage Shanghai stem stitch angel silk Resource courtship Planning Royal Gala video Canadian alpaca hair cross reference purse buttonhole stitch 20th century Social Twitter wearer