- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
danger boxes accessories stripes QR code marking and labeling Mette Bagge Kiær Fleecemaking stitch heavy metals protest dress digital Paco Rabanne 1962 Comparative items Quick Response interview leavers split stitch moving Marking exhibition Queen Mary of Hungary public needle lace fibers reproduction material pattern interlinking Chile arsenic Tiziano Vecelli archives garment reused clothes cotton stitches Weaving prints gown Lady in White Mapuche Polyester knitted lace fabrics Rayon Printing on fabric opera database identifying fibers contents disaster planning policy purse identifying lace lining Nutcracker vintage fashion risk