- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
risk storage area chemical lace 1962 crochet knitted garments textile fibers photography packing Moulins undergarments traditional costume long and short stitch receipts Charles V narrative manufacture Raschel mannequins Royal Collections fatal garter vacuum paper sewing techniques wool materials Theater costume Ethics dress hair Don Quichotte digital popular culture Lace deterioriation cotton Planning stitches Feathers St Gall reused clothes archival materials Patterns exhibition reproduction vintage fashion Hemp Gallen Blogs personal attitudes clothes theatre stored Goretex machinery Pattern-taking French knot Preparing the public Qing Dynasty fabric