- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
checklist theatre reproduction deterioriation Royal Museum of Mariemont 20th century stitches folk culture false weave personal attitudes marriage donor receipts leather Balmaceda 18th century Pintrest vintage fashion miser's purse running stitch Price tags story SPECTRUM mauvine digital braiding technique Social mechanical aids packing Rayon weaving exhibition textile technique warp chemicals dwarf fabrics French knot Cotton Identification lining collective identity damage padding handling linen China fibers display allergens color symbolism Gallen heavy and awkward handling Acid-free children Tiziano Vecelli white cotton Kensington Palace Angel opera