- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Museo Histórico Nacional collecting policy selection criteria traditional outfit Code of Ethics for Museums giraffe Casse Noisette Stories Resource buttonhole stitch Tiziano Vecelli knickers stored reconstruction storage skirt silk midget weaving pants Blogs interview hair empress Chile darning stitch lead Nutcracker Mantas Lace feelings traditional costume construction Princess Margaret group identity arsenic long and short stitch narrative Thailand elasticity blanket stitch 1962 false weave unpacking fibers Royal Gala video textile fibers Taoist jacket dwarf Social Olympic Games Acid-free exhibition Le Lac des cygnes cuffs cap stockings Laos Printing on fabric transportation Useful