- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
photos Preparing the public customs Preparing details SPECTRUM Ponchos collective identity needle lace José Miguel Carrera accessioning Cendrillon crochet collecting policy Resource stripes embroidery packing Don Quichotte Princess Margaret Chinese traditional Costume self couching Blogs skirt bride stitches Underwear deterioriation 19th century nurse shoes symbolism future considerations Queen Mary of Hungary Royal Collections Lace storage area Brazilian transportation damage professional dress Bibliography garment Facebook lace Mapuche Theater elasticity Pintrest silk construction cross-stitch crucifix wool tunic crochet lace knitted garments kings' garments jacket apron