- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
bride labels Royal Collections protest dress ICOM Terminology knit stitches exhibition fashion Mapuche crochet lace damage 20th century manufacture Weaving Rayon beliefs reconstruction interlinking empress masculine culture purse portrait seamstress angel popular culture sash Social moving Acid-free dress gown Ramie jacket Identification storage area silk Olympic Games Cendrillon embroidery stitches deterioriation labeling patterns Soviet Epoch textile weaves Giselle Balmaceda Ethics Zuzu Preparing traditional outfit feelings Marking Prince Frederik indigenous peoples Brazilian fibers stored policies