- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
alpaca hair contagious residue Pattern warp fashionable dress fatal garter sash drama identifying fibers transporting opera heavy metals Fleecemaking crochet lace lining knitted garments accessioning lace wool boxes braiding technique 19th century museums folk culture collar tradition exhibition space military uniforms needle lace prints cotton Wool paper accession number Viscose weave Stories museum symbolism stripes padding wedding dress China Jute textile techniques children exhibition Chinese traditional Costume cutwork and needlework fashion media Soviet Epoch selection criteria Hans Maler packing pattern-taking Kongedragter Planning sprang La Belle au bois dormant