- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
documentation reconstruction ICOM Collections Trust UK interlinking narrative Charles V knitted garments details alpaca hair embroidery stitches macramé patterns Goretex protection from evil Belgium display traditional costume Don Quichotte Roméo et Juliette exhibition transportation collection dress Useful addresses Shaggy Bear receipts date insurance Preparing contents Comparative items cuffs cap stockings construction Queen Juliane Marie stem stitch packing knit cross stitch checklist knitted lace mannequins collecting policy Prince Frederik Price tags miser's purse 18th century reproduction policies cross-stitch jacket indigenous peoples uniform weaving storage Laos interlacing and intertwining Le Lac des cygnes collar