- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
folk culture Useful addresses storage construction diversity of backgrounds guidelines exhibition personal narrative details Princess Margaret packing fabrics wool gown mannequin knickers Raymonda elasticity labels marriage collection stem stitch poison Le Lac des cygnes prints Australia Patterns Tiziano Vecelli garment media Tizian stockings Angel documentation Ribbons Rayon vintage fashion protest dress nursing schools deterioriation heavy metals storage area group identity warp refugees white cotton 19th century skirt reconstruction space Preparing the public idioms lining Brazilian cotton print dress fiber dust darning stitch Balmaceda feelings personal attitudes