- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
empress Shanghai pattern-taking material Useful dress Prince Frederik's coat wool allergens packing digital interlinking emotions uniform Donkey Man hospital photographs needle lace Don Quichotte Laos femininity showcase Wool collecting policy silk Rosenborg Castle pants crochet labels personal attitudes chain stitch nurse blanket stitch receipts folk culture knickers mask cutwork and needlework moving Viscose mannequins surface satin stitch sailor suit Kensington Palace lace wedding dress Hmong Qing Dynasty cotton accessories marking and labeling heavy and awkward handling collar Royal Danish Collections Alto Peru diversity of backgrounds Roméo et Juliette masculine culture documentation lining