- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
lace museum narrative Identification dust Balmaceda Canadian necklace damage Photographs story color symbolism Cendrillon fabrics interview cotton print dress reused clothes exhibition photos Lady in White protection Huipil tradition Publications preventive conservation dress nursing schools Queen Elizabeth II Heavily altered items museums Leather pants health safety dictatorship children Social photography data record darning stitch Nutcracker label Shaggy Bear pattern addresses silk elasticity knit group identity disaster planning shoes transportation Chile refugees Ethics Mette Bagge Kiær conservation clothes Viscose 1970s Weaving