- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
knit Knitting fabrics hair Underwear stitch giraffe Casse Noisette indigenous peoples Guatemala purse exhibition interlinking packing stripes conservation elasticity unpacking folk culture Goretex silk stored Le Lac des cygnes date Moulins customs pants portrait Thailand collar damage wearer Acid-free Heavily altered items insurance dangerous Kensington Palace cotton print dress sleeve Alto Peru Coolmax traditional costume personal narrative Tiziano Vecelli Angel textile technique velvet Theater costume wool reconstruction 20th century vintage fashion Resource data record Paco Rabanne archival materials French knot SPECTRUM Munich crewel stitch