- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
poison collar stripes lead pesticide accession number pattern-taking white cotton museums exhibition knitted lace folk culture data record leavers lining Leather Belgium mannequin materials documentation nursing schools linen Princess Margaret checklist knitted garments mercury inspiration health safety Prince Frederik locally made clothes cotton insurance Munich Royal Gala video database deterioriation Hans Maler mask cotton print dress personal identity disaster planning outline stitch shoes midget fibers Planning boxes Qing Dynasty Comparative items pest management cross-stitch ribbon damage patterns nurse Balmaceda 18th century storage personal attitudes giraffe