- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
cross stitch stem stitch Leaves to Beads Angel silk sleeve diversity of backgrounds legend Ethics self couching interlinking inspiration QR code dust transportation linen shoes femininity apron floral ornaments collar portrait braiding technique stripes materials The Tudor Child packing symbolism fabrics museum Lace Wool identification of lace crewel stitch Theater lead cutwork and needlework fashion Leather allergens Soviet Epoch exhibition reproduction database Planning masks Polyester photostats garment details Accessories receipts elasticity personal memories fashionable dress pattern-taking theatre nurse addresses Giselle