- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
textile technique health safety silk Photographs purse transporting cross reference Nutcracker reproduction narrative documentation Felting boxes apron Useful Guatemala heavy metals Canadian Mantas darning stitch Preparing personal attitudes Busts and mannequins protest dress Polyester display La Belle au bois dormant Storing Don Quichotte Balmaceda pattern-taking embroidery museum fabrics Feathers labeling Ethics knitted garments danger Goretex Flannel mercury Identification Roméo et Juliette Swan Lake label courtship insurance embroidery stitches Theater costume Hemp fibers lace holes Tizian accession number cotton print dress identifying fabrics chain-link mesh materials