- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
chemicals Flax collecting costume chain stitch mask poison folk culture Manneken-Pis dust storage dress accessories cotton exhibition reconstruction Quick Response Queen Juliane Marie Brazilian Barbados Royal Gala video Taoist jacket Useful addresses 19th century Nylon nursing schools fabrics Busts and mannequins photographs Prince Frederik's coat vacuum Knitting uniform St Gall tradition construction materials lace Jute shoes silk Printing on fabric pattern-taking running stitch Guidelines data record Viscose cotton print dress garment Acid-free lining embroidery accessioning St Gallen cutwork and needlework Olympic Games collar padding locally made clothes Patterns Identification