- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
Munich fatal garter khila't Photographs bride Titian 1970s reused clothes protection from evil group identity checklist needle lace Belgium contents reconstruction date photographs cotton print dress Princess Margaret documentation cross stitch Leaves to Beads Huipil 1950s Resource Flannel Code of Ethics for Museums popular culture dust garment display textile technique refugees professional dress Stories textile techniques policy chemicals boxes ribbon surface satin stitch St Gallen exhibition Cendrillon Blogs materials ballet purse velvet weave ICOM color symbolism embroidery stitches Preparing identifying fabrics personal attitudes long and short stitch sprang interlinking packing