- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
mannequin fashionable dress damage Kensington Palace Olympic Games lining poison folk dress accessioning burn test 19th century shuttle exhibition space personal memories Quick Response documentation future considerations tradition Cendrillon construction Museo Histórico Nacional Pattern fibers empress Guatemala museum exhibition unpacking addresses Stories Thailand narrative Kongedragter Shanghai midget photographs crewel stitch donor storage area labels running stitch identifying stitches jacket Printing on fabric sailor suit label padding professional dress Roméo et Juliette giraffe sprang Underwear Lady in White insurance interlinking Silk kings' garments fiber dust bar code Laos