- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
exhibition allergens Kongedragter weaving deterioriation materials 20th century professional dress alpaca hair lace Theater costume dust darning stitch Hemp digital Mother Sally ICOM acid-free tag silk fibers QR code Nutcracker Prince Frederik Guidelines Chile selection criteria feelings Useful addresses Qing Dynasty preventive conservation Cendrillon Taoist jacket Brazilian textile fibers nursing schools conservation miser's purse collecting policy fashionable dress emotions masks cross reference vacuum fabrics Prince Frederik's coat crewel stitch surface satin stitch Comparative items checklist wool Reconstruction Australia symbolism Polyester cotton Ramie dangerous Rosenborg Castle Twitter documentation