- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
embroidery stitches Polyester Storing future considerations Bodily Memory Price tags showcase knitted garments mannequin cross stitch Thailand moving Gallen seamstress gown Sculptors shoes collecting policy dress fashion personal memories split stitch lead Princess Margaret Mother Sally emotions Theater pest management pattern Tiziano Vecelli sash contamination policies damage China dust pattern-taking embroidery pesticide St Gallen feelings interlacing and intertwining Planning labeling pants mask indigenous peoples construction exhibition Stories Lady in White undergarments accession number Taoist jacket Ponchos Canadian reconstruction QR code Lace policy