- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
heavy metals Leather tatting lace Angel database 20th century accession number fatal garter conservation Photographs Flax cotton print dress Chile archival materials Royal Collections embroidery Comparative items Twitter Museo Histórico Nacional construction ICOM fabric filet lace portrait 18th century Taoist jacket Paco Rabanne outline stitch handling stockings dress label archives interview opera storage area locally made clothes Bodily Memory identifying fibers beliefs Le Lac des cygnes clothes Guatemala midget textile fibers mask crewel stitch diversity of backgrounds padding future considerations lace vintage fashion color symbolism personal memories machinery checklist refugees packing Swan Lake Roméo et Juliette