- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
Canadian Soviet Epoch lace Swan Lake arsenic hospital wool Coolmax braiding technique preventive conservation cross reference identifying fibers reconstruction needle lace SPECTRUM Comparative items future considerations fabrics pants femininity Gallen photostats 20th century symbolism midget Heavily altered items wedding dress photos QR code Moulins Casse Noisette label pattern-taking Busts and mannequins patterns Mette Bagge Kiær The Tudor Child Useful 19th century material Tiziano Vecelli exhibition accession number fibers marking and labeling angel emotions uniform dwarf manufacture Tizian Hans Maler Bibliography cotton print dress sleeve 18th century opera Queen Juliane Marie textile techniques 1970s