- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
packing documentation 20th century sprang deterioriation dust Queen Elizabeth II chemical lace Bibliography Kensington Palace risk identification of lace jacket hospital Don Quichotte Hmong knitted lace tradition conservation material allergens Pattern-taking Titian stripes legend leavers Charles V transportation professional dress photos construction buttonhole stitch knitted garments symbolism khila't nurse wearer masks Photographs wool bobbin lace policy running stitch space French knot Nutcracker festivals miser's purse bar code feelings color symbolism Terminology Royal Collections kings' garments digital St Gallen nursing schools group identity fabrics 19th century