- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
Digital Price tags silk floral ornaments exhibition filet lace lace embroidery stitches identifying fibers construction care vintage fashion Ramie mechanical aids festivals French knot Reconstruction 19th century Terminology purse stripes Casse Noisette Ethics photographs leather Fleecemaking knitted garments Prince Frederik's coat protest dress shoes masculine culture gown preventive conservation contagious residue refugees mercury lead personal identity wool Polyester Storing pants knit vacuum Royal Museum of Mariemont jacket Leather labeling midget Charles V interlinking policy boxes Fabrics Princess Margaret digital ICOM accession number Bibliography masks