- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
stitches elasticity transportation Reconstruction Guidelines group identity knitted garments crucifix cotton Planning opera indigenous peoples Pintrest SPECTRUM symbolism paper Mapuche allergens Queen Juliane Marie Resource linen Queen Mary of Hungary Wool false weave identifying lace exhibition space Preparing the public Identification mask embroidery stitches machinery labeling collar miser's purse folk dress Viscose conservation empress darning stitch Publications museum weave fabrics Zuzu hospital stitch database QR code danger labels Balmaceda lead drama pattern-taking Alto Peru heavy and awkward handling protest dress Paco Rabanne unpacking collecting policy