- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
Accessories 19th century China Coolmax stripes exhibition preventive conservation checklist Casse Noisette Bodily Memory Hmong Nylon Lady in White Storing Pattern protection Belgium labeling personal narrative risk receipts Stories chain-link mesh prints reconstruction wearer documentation Resource pesticide crewel stitch Price tags photos bar code Chile symbolism inspiration drama military uniforms Alto Peru archival materials false weave Angel machinery weave copy feelings Wool unpacking ballet Sculptors insurance forming transportation Fabrics La Belle au bois dormant pattern-taking St Gallen archives Canadian Roméo et Juliette