- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
Code of Ethics for Museums textile technique Sculptors Lace floral ornaments showcase Feathers accessioning indigenous peoples labels identifying fabrics care inspiration receipts accession number Planning fiber dust stripes seamstress collecting policy tatting lace cross stitch crochet Moulins Shaggy Bear outline stitch popular culture identifying fibers legend accessories personal narrative Royal Danish Collections chemical lace Jute dangerous traditional costume heavy and awkward handling policies Identification Marking Mother Sally damage locally made clothes stitches gown mannequins vacuum Casse Noisette Prince Frederik's coat Barbados Rosenborg Castle knitted lace Ribbons Mapuche protection knit policy long and short stitch Paco Rabanne stitch