- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
pest management Olympic Games WildWorks Underwear drama lace Heavily altered items fashionable dress The Tudor Child Barbados collar media materials long and short stitch Paco Rabanne Stories femininity Mapuche marriage Pintrest chain stitch collection Titian burn test knickers Pattern identifying lace embroidery Flax hair portrait bar code public Goretex Hemp photography gown identification of lace crochet Planning Patterns angel textile technique customs photographs fatal garter storage self couching Charles V transport popular culture photos stem stitch symbolism dress exhibition Twitter pattern-taking Facebook Polyester