- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
uniform exhibition skirt Ethics cross stitch Goretex self couching Shanghai silk legend 20th century Casse Noisette Rosenborg Castle Lace textile weaves popular culture portrait José Miguel Carrera health safety construction reconstruction material conservation emotions lace burn test museums photography Pattern-taking collar Royal Museum of Mariemont Raschel Guatemala weaving Silk Storing Le Lac des cygnes cuffs cap stockings fabrics leather Heavily altered items narrative pattern-taking stem stitch chemical lace courtship inspiration storage area 18th century vacuum contamination collecting policy Ramie Knitting Barbados acid-free tag interview Useful dress