- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
self couching exhibition Code of Ethics for Museums Comparative items indigenous peoples moving tradition cross-stitch beliefs display Goretex surface satin stitch Nutcracker unpacking Zuzu guidelines boxes clothes shoes masculine culture exhibition space forming Swan Lake masks folk dress storage area 19th century pattern-taking 20th century theatre photostats heavy metals conservation Guidelines white cotton dwarf Sculptors traditional costume festivals cotton print dress padding stripes arsenic Fleecemaking cutwork and needlework collection allergens Identification Acid-free Queen Mary of Hungary textile weaves warp emotions Le Lac des cygnes paper accession reproduction 18th century Chile courtship