- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
media fabrics mannequin shuttle interlinking Comparative items labeling leather Useful ICOM bobbin lace 20th century mercury refugees symbolism transport Pintrest angel stored wearer popular culture date Patterns embroidery transportation lace sewing techniques Manneken-Pis reproduction heavy and awkward handling dress stitch Prince Frederik's coat exhibition poison Identification Titian hair jacket protest dress Donkey Man mask weaving fibers Rosenborg Castle Prince Frederik China filet lace Pattern-taking stockings 1970s shoes boxes Shaggy Bear Swan Lake necklace miser's purse inspiration cross stitch bar code