- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
stripes transport filet lace packing Collections Trust UK Queen Juliane Marie protest dress Preparing bride exhibition indigenous peoples identifying lace cutwork and needlework reconstruction Paco Rabanne Nutcracker mannequins Alto Peru khila't vintage fashion garment construction Goretex Printing on fabric leavers embroidery sewing techniques Barbados display case running stitch mannequin blanket stitch archives burn test Hemp silk idioms identifying stitches Photographs museum hair accession José Miguel Carrera personal memories collecting costume textile technique material dress heavy metals Preparing the public Digital fabrics 18th century Belgium 19th century Ribbons Brazilian media forming Le Lac des cygnes