- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
mechanical aids Alto Peru future considerations Lace St Gallen garment dictatorship burn test Preparing the public cuffs cap stockings collecting policy SPECTRUM Gallen stored collective identity policies policy Mette Bagge Kiær reconstruction labeling bar code sash WildWorks skirt manufacture self couching Moulins photostats textile fibers Fleecemaking Pattern idioms Patterns knitted lace Terminology Fabrics Hemp ombré roll stitch 18th century Underwear risk sailor suit Balmaceda velvet shoes poison fabrics long and short stitch outline stitch protection from evil weaving materials labels giraffe identifying fabrics wool lining jacket popular culture