- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
storage area story labeling purse Guatemala bride Hemp moving Brazilian identifying lace filet lace Moulins surface satin stitch Cendrillon Guidelines Nylon The Tudor Child Soviet Epoch lace marriage customs photostats Pintrest shuttle Angel knitted garments Felting display drama burn test Patterns Le Lac des cygnes beliefs Feathers nurse protection from evil contamination reconstruction pattern-taking storage dwarf personal memories Thailand mauvine blanket stitch long and short stitch idioms Storing construction gown database stem stitch Zuzu Quick Response patterns vintage fashion Lady in White Wool Munich weave