- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
media burn test color symbolism fabrics Social future considerations filet lace 1962 crochet lace documentation sprang deterioriation China transportation buttonhole stitch Fleecemaking danger indigenous peoples Collections Trust UK Giselle jacket weaving 19th century Viscose Cendrillon policy chain stitch Princess Margaret Rayon stitches collective identity machinery Flax festivals fibers pants pattern reconstruction tradition 20th century fabric Price tags Raymonda kings' garments transporting Zuzu Polyester marking and labeling exhibition Shaggy Bear damage reused clothes mannequins knitted lace folk dress pattern-taking bride fatal garter Ethics Shanghai