- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
crochet lace conservation collar Royal Danish Collections China textile technique needle lace exhibition textile fibers Nutcracker blanket stitch Mantas Australia donor photographs museum Ethics Swan Lake handling dust Twitter Stories documentation Preparing Royal Collections data record stockings cross stitch selection criteria weaving insurance materials Zuzu fiber dust reproduction personal attitudes exhibition space story dress Identification packing Accessories poison transportation masculine culture lining stored acid-free tag Casse Noisette Acid-free Silk allergens dangerous Hans Maler Rayon transport policies reconstruction outloans 1962