- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
pattern warp story floral ornaments emotions Feathers Flax packing China fibers Felting Zuzu crewel stitch arsenic nursing schools undergarments moving pants fiber dust dangerous sleeve ombré roll stitch popular culture Tizian Pintrest dress symbolism 1950s Olympic Games femininity silk stored Collections Trust UK bar code customs Gallen traditional outfit marking and labeling stripes pesticide Digital hospital policy unpacking Padding outloans Prince Frederik's coat Shaggy Bear group identity Costume idioms protection from evil materials Shanghai contagious residue angel Accessories feelings apron manufacture risk