- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
group identity photos China interlacing and intertwining Code of Ethics for Museums collar Twitter 19th century beliefs José Miguel Carrera Storing dress traditional costume Rayon Nylon Collections Trust UK preventive conservation storage area accession labeling Mette Bagge Kiær refugees darning stitch labels Guidelines Costume idioms sash fatal garter media paper future considerations damage Nutcracker Felting Prince Frederik's coat photostats chain stitch identifying lace reconstruction machinery 1950s children boxes data record gown Publications idioms wool museum transportation pattern diversity of backgrounds stripes database Guatemala garment Don Quichotte marking and labeling mechanical aids dictatorship