- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
Angel material chain stitch fabric José Miguel Carrera undergarments holes Useful addresses reconstruction pants storage silk Code of Ethics for Museums Guatemala SPECTRUM split stitch Social ombré roll stitch bride feelings accession number Mother Sally textile fibers chemicals locally made clothes reproduction construction selection criteria 1962 Belgium garment mechanical aids empress St Gall Hemp dangerous fibers 20th century damage archives Raymonda cotton print dress receipts jacket lining transportation Prince Frederik Nutcracker materials Rayon acid-free tag risk bar code collective identity Charles V Marking China exhibition photography Bodily Memory