- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
lace patterns collection pattern lead Theater emotions stripes Belgium pants weave heavy metals Moulins care Sculptors checklist Taoist jacket hair Useful Identification Manneken-Pis prints cotton label midget protest dress Queen Elizabeth II materials Mother Sally silk conservation ribbon interlinking wool Lace textile technique feelings folk culture Wool French knot dictatorship khila't heavy and awkward handling Flax risk embroidery vacuum stem stitch Ribbons Hemp La Belle au bois dormant museum marking and labeling accessioning Leather policies 19th century mannequins personal narrative stored