- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
surface satin stitch Kongedragter Princess Margaret forming mechanical aids silk acid-free tag khila't mannequins Titian jacket traditional outfit policy lining Queen Elizabeth II pesticide tradition reconstruction Ethics transportation Museo Histórico Nacional Mapuche mask accessioning collecting policy documentation insurance masculine culture La Belle au bois dormant Silk Angel garment accessories patterns giraffe darning stitch wool angel weave Ponchos Zuzu exhibition sprang packing Ramie Canadian 1970s Raymonda pattern chemicals Olympic Games midget Printing on fabric white cotton shuttle Prince Frederik idioms interview lace labels