- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
children mauvine Charles V wearer fiber dust undergarments outline stitch dwarf Costume idioms Ponchos fibers purse weave surface satin stitch silk manufacture symbolism dust exhibition space Feathers Barbados protection sailor suit Thailand embroidery Knitting Facebook health safety Pintrest ombré roll stitch Goretex exhibition prints stripes customs Terminology Sculptors skirt Jute mannequins tatting lace Royal Museum of Mariemont pattern heavy and awkward handling giraffe Moulins chain stitch Prince Frederik boxes masculine culture reconstruction Leaves to Beads Munich sleeve Useful addresses cross reference Chile lining construction packing