- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
archives future considerations wedding dress stitches holes outloans personal identity lining exhibition materials accession hospital care Angel silk fashionable dress 1962 surface satin stitch indigenous peoples Cotton false weave identifying fibers velvet Guatemala mannequins insurance embroidery stitches group identity details French knot Tiziano Vecelli Accessories lace Pattern-taking collection marriage weaving reused clothes cross-stitch chain-link mesh acid-free tag macramé Preparing the public dust Hmong Preparing documentation diversity of backgrounds museums crewel stitch Facebook femininity fabric transport locally made clothes Soviet Epoch Bibliography Underwear Ramie pattern