- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
chain stitch fatal garter heavy and awkward handling space drama long and short stitch split stitch Blogs Heavily altered items Lace Fabrics Leather Underwear Accessories darning stitch cross reference necklace feelings locally made clothes pattern-taking lace Charles V Leaves to Beads prints silk 1970s stripes addresses burn test heavy metals Prince Frederik's coat Code of Ethics for Museums Canadian mask Rosenborg Castle Mother Sally cross-stitch vacuum surface satin stitch textile techniques accession crochet Shanghai buttonhole stitch shuttle legend Kensington Palace arsenic linen Mantas identifying fibers Pintrest Pattern dwarf materials checklist children Polyester Prince Frederik cutwork and needlework