- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
empress Lady in White leavers pattern-taking stripes Hmong contamination stockings knit identifying stitches 20th century split stitch Taoist jacket Flannel alpaca hair WildWorks addresses damage Terminology opera miser's purse documentation Guidelines darning stitch khila't padding sprang Fleecemaking symbolism construction marriage collection undergarments transporting Feathers storage checklist mercury Goretex Titian photographs drama braiding technique dress leather accessioning shoes packing Museo Histórico Nacional interlacing and intertwining boxes digital accessories nurse paper Mapuche Weaving SPECTRUM Paco Rabanne cuffs