- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
Lace purse disaster planning stitches professional dress silk burn test textile techniques preventive conservation sash indigenous peoples acid-free tag knitted garments fashion Patterns donor dwarf Publications crochet lace cross stitch long and short stitch photographs color symbolism reconstruction moving José Miguel Carrera Sculptors tatting lace lining Leaves to Beads transportation Padding identifying fibers 19th century Kensington Palace Roméo et Juliette boxes alpaca hair photography reused clothes Hmong embroidery unpacking Laos velvet storage Brazilian buttonhole stitch darning stitch health safety Manneken-Pis WildWorks Felting Useful addresses cotton fibers Leather 20th century Angel theatre