- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
Canadian knit Flax Princess Margaret pattern Silk Bibliography Guidelines Acid-free space wool Pattern-taking cross reference marking and labeling purse hospital crochet Mantas packing refugees cutwork and needlework Shaggy Bear stockings Giselle cotton forming angel lining media buttonhole stitch disaster planning exhibition stored stitch Olympic Games boxes conservation cross stitch materials ombré roll stitch Swan Lake 19th century necklace dress Angel lace exhibition space sailor suit personal attitudes personal memories mannequins 18th century diversity of backgrounds miser's purse details Fleecemaking Rosenborg Castle embroidery stitches patterns traditional costume