- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
museums ribbon exhibition Royal Collections split stitch weaving Useful addresses archives packing personal attitudes Comparative items floral ornaments collecting policy Padding lead dress hospital lace buttonhole stitch miser's purse Coolmax chain stitch emotions 1970s identifying fabrics pattern-taking running stitch Bodily Memory Kensington Palace label fabrics surface satin stitch Ribbons handling Underwear sash photostats Chile Feathers pattern wearer Australia military uniforms QR code Digital Mapuche Facebook Stories Mette Bagge Kiær group identity braiding technique Pattern Soviet Epoch Lady in White reconstruction refugees Museo Histórico Nacional identification of lace collar Taoist jacket