- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
wool Shanghai Chinese traditional Costume Comparative items Blogs details braiding technique Mantas Quick Response indigenous peoples locally made clothes Canadian warp courtship Polyester Identification Belgium Kongedragter Mapuche Qing Dynasty bobbin lace museums blanket stitch transport nursing schools exhibition allergens ribbon seamstress Cotton Lace handling gown Soviet Epoch Queen Elizabeth II uniform selection criteria mannequins Le Lac des cygnes documentation Facebook Royal Museum of Mariemont angel mannequin Code of Ethics for Museums embroidery arsenic pattern-taking Queen Mary of Hungary hair Chile damage French knot mechanical aids symbolism reconstruction accession number Tizian public wearer