- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
garment checklist purse marriage courtship jacket chain stitch Gallen protection from evil buttonhole stitch nurse Hmong receipts surface satin stitch 1950s midget drama textile weaves Kongedragter angel Underwear Queen Mary of Hungary Queen Elizabeth II silk holes collar Tizian Casse Noisette vintage fashion fashion Social hospital Digital Chile crewel stitch archives giraffe chemical lace Weaving Quick Response fashionable dress Manneken-Pis Kensington Palace Prince Frederik's coat materials padding accessories opera Heavily altered items Taoist jacket risk 19th century Sculptors knitted garments personal memories pattern labels photographs heavy and awkward handling digital