- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
Cendrillon lace Polyester Terminology hair mannequin showcase personal narrative collar Museo Histórico Nacional labeling danger archives white cotton reconstruction Preparing filet lace pants Chinese traditional Costume dwarf Code of Ethics for Museums shoes accession tatting lace public split stitch addresses personal attitudes details stripes storage Resource Balmaceda needle lace identifying fibers Pintrest allergens weaving Weaving labels Reconstruction folk culture data record photographs Manneken-Pis photography folk dress Wool checklist femininity interlinking Casse Noisette Pattern Viscose Queen Juliane Marie hospital Le Lac des cygnes linen display case ribbon