- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
story Heavily altered items QR code inspiration 1970s crochet lace miser's purse stem stitch sleeve Nutcracker Olympic Games unpacking photos emotions documentation split stitch knit cross reference refugees khila't lace Raymonda opera Code of Ethics for Museums Gallen mercury Pintrest stockings allergens outline stitch drama silk pattern-taking media femininity vintage fashion José Miguel Carrera manufacture lining dwarf Mette Bagge Kiær 1950s Australia Mother Sally labeling personal identity Twitter darning stitch weaving Blogs Weaving giraffe Thailand dangerous embroidery stitches 18th century date Rayon shoes Padding