- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
Guidelines exhibition Chile materials ICOM Hmong photography China media Marking acid-free tag silk Prince Frederik's coat nurse mechanical aids selection criteria personal identity labels Underwear diversity of backgrounds collecting policy padding refugees Useful midget courtship fashion pest management documentation leavers embroidery The Tudor Child miser's purse reconstruction crochet lace Brazilian stripes Bodily Memory copy date chain-link mesh paper Blogs labeling care Australia 20th century outline stitch Ethics Belgium Price tags Charles V false weave transportation running stitch boxes display pesticide customs Royal Danish Collections