- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
Coolmax skirt inspiration Theater danger guidelines media empress tatting lace Blogs material purse Pattern fabric Brazilian pattern-taking contents masks silk blanket stitch Collections Trust UK allergens identification of lace care Royal Museum of Mariemont collecting policy reconstruction symbolism WildWorks Princess Margaret St Gall fiber dust personal attitudes holes data record packing Ramie wedding dress Mantas ribbon disaster planning 19th century Bibliography stripes transporting darning stitch Bodily Memory fatal garter Guatemala interview velvet manufacture tunic Busts and mannequins Fabrics conservation French knot Reconstruction apron Cotton