- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
Printing on fabric shoes fabrics embroidery lining 18th century Pattern-taking Useful Ethics Weaving garment Preparing Stories storage heavy metals exhibition dust nursing schools fashionable dress Roméo et Juliette Useful addresses Shanghai The Tudor Child textile fibers mannequins interlinking selection criteria stem stitch hospital Coolmax stockings weave pattern-taking museum Manneken-Pis danger Patterns lace cross-stitch risk Queen Juliane Marie fibers theatre QR code fatal garter documentation Tizian mauvine professional dress photostats Collections Trust UK sprang transportation inspiration construction textile technique mannequin allergens identifying stitches boxes