- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
transporting labels Silk photostats white cotton Rosenborg Castle Zuzu Blogs collar Resource Brazilian fashion lace accession number disaster planning packing wedding dress pants Royal Museum of Mariemont masculine culture identifying fibers Sculptors interview heavy metals floral ornaments garment holes arsenic Taoist jacket Chinese traditional Costume Wool material ribbon Storing knitted garments wool pattern empress exhibition stem stitch jacket Planning Collections Trust UK Identification Mantas damage opera Royal Collections crochet padding tunic Viscose fibers details Belgium drama stripes archival materials cross reference documentation