- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
pattern-taking angel patterns leavers shuttle transporting reconstruction Queen Mary of Hungary donor Brazilian Tiziano Vecelli photostats Costume idioms heavy metals unpacking fibers wool Lace addresses Museo Histórico Nacional Leather Preparing photography Munich material dress SPECTRUM construction Reconstruction exhibition indigenous peoples military uniforms sleeve purse Olympic Games Preparing the public vacuum Blogs Felting Guidelines collective identity protest dress Canadian damage collecting policy Pattern Code of Ethics for Museums cotton lace Royal Museum of Mariemont marriage clothes needle lace Comparative items Wool cuffs cap stockings Laos Silk Hans Maler