- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
Fleecemaking Royal Danish Collections lead Resource Olympic Games storage silk interview collar tradition 20th century forming Charles V museum Tiziano Vecelli Underwear dress velvet 19th century 1962 media sleeve lace manufacture Balmaceda personal identity policies receipts construction Taoist jacket contents nursing schools mannequin folk culture handling Photographs Moulins customs protection from evil Guidelines accessories pest management collecting costume 18th century Pattern sprang Leaves to Beads long and short stitch vacuum policy arsenic cotton wool fibers dust stitches José Miguel Carrera Feathers stitch fabrics